watching

Harry- he sees you playing with Lux and he is in complete awe. he sees the smile on your face and he falls in love. he knows that you know he wants a kid, but you still are unsure of the big responsibility. he just watches you playing till Lux sees him and calls for "Uncle Harry" and you turn around. you see the sparkle in his eye and thats when you tell him "I like the idea of a half me and half you running around" you say and he is just standing there speechless.

Liam- he is watching you shower. you dont realise because you are singing your heart out and have your back to him. he just keeps quiet with a small smirk growing bigger and bigger until your trun around and jump, resulting in your falling flat on your arse and laughing along with him while he also has concern in his eyes. "You okay love?" he asks helping you up and also giving you a towel, so you can cover up, much to his dismay of your naked body.

Louis- he is watching you pull your first prank on harry, since he is so easy to prank. as you tie the bucket securly to the top of the door, you make sure everthing is perfect. you go through the other door to wait for harry and get ready for your master plan. as you see him coming, you quickly run back, but through to wrong door, resulting you being wet. leaving louis both frustrated and laughing. and harry laughing but having a little problem with your wet white shirt.

zayn- he is watching you draw the scenery. you have a beautiful view and he is just inspecting. not interupting but admiring your artistry and loving how its all coming together. the green tree, the blue water and the beautful pink and purple flowers drapering over the plants. "its like real life" he says kissing you and leaving you to finish your painting.

niall- you had been sick and you hadnt eaten in so long so he watched you eat. he ordered his usual of 2 large perri orders and your usual 1 perri. but you ate both his and yours because you were sick. so he asked the boys to bring more over, which you picked at. he just looked at you like you had 2 heads, but it was more like two stomachs. which he got more amazingly inlove with you because you ate so much, nearly as much as him.