Song preference.

Fall for you.

Harry- "this is not what I intended. I always swore to you I'd never fall apart."

You and Harry had your occasional fights, but not in front of the boys. He had so much going on. You came out with the drinks and Niall scared you, and you spilled them all over Harry. Niall started laughing and you tried not to laugh, but Harry had a different point of view. He got up and stood in front of you, stanching you. You backed away and your back hit the wall. He was still in your face. Nostrils flared, eyes like daggers and hands into fists. All you could hear was his breathing. Suddenly, he said something you never thought would come out of his mouth. "You're rubbish. You're pathetic, and I want you out" he said so slowly, and filled with so much venom that you couldn't even move. Then it was like something washed over him, and his fists became open, his face calmed and he looked at you and a tear rolled down his face. "I didn't mean it. I just... I can't do this anymore. The constant traveling, and I can't help but fall apart at the seems without you by my side. I need you" he said and you just hugged him.

Liam- "but hold your breath, because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again"

Your wedding day. You were ready to walk down the isle. At the door, with your father, everyone was inside waiting. Waiting for your presence, so the ceremony could start. The doors opened, the organ sounded and you slowly made your way down the isle, with your dad to your left. Everyone stood, as you passed them, Liam looking at you with a smile that you loved so much, and the four boys, standing next to him looking fancy is tuxedos. As you got through the ceremony, Liam was saying his vows. "(Y/F/N), I love you, from the moment I met you, I knew I had to Dave you. You are my best friend, my soul mate, by better half. And tonight, I know, tonight will be the night, I'm going to fall for you all over again."

Louis- "I swear it's true, because a girl like you is impossible to find. You're impossible to find"

You were at a meet and greet. You and your best friend. You were just about to get up and you then got into a deep convo with your friend about your recent breakup. "Next!" The security guard said again. You turned your head and saw Louis, and just smiled. You and your friend went up to the table and smiled. "What's your name love?" He asked. "I'm (Y/N)" you said handing him the picture of the boys. Suddenly your ex boyfriend came up to you. "You dumb s**t. I wish I never met you. You ruined my life" he said stanching you. "James (ex boyfriends name)" your best friend warned. "Hey mate no need to call this young girl that. Now before you cause a scene I sug-" you cut Louis off. "Stop. And James. I don't care what you say. I'm glad I broke up with you. In fact, I think it was the best decision of my life" you said calmly. He looked shocked and walked away muttering things under his breathe. "Wow. I've never met someone like you. Girls like you are impossible to find. Hi I'm Louis Tomlinson, and I'd love to take you on a date" he said with a smirk.

Zayn- "the best thing bout tonight's that we're not fighting. "

The last couple nights, zayn came home late, and it would cause a fight, but tonight, he came home and you were asleep in the lounge. He walked through the door and into the kitchen to get the dinner in the fringe that you had left for you. As he was eating, the rustling in the kitchen from him washing up the dishes had woken you up. You sat up and stretched, and walked into the kitchen. "Hey zayn" you said walking to get a glass of water. "I'm sorry I'm home late ag-" you cut him off. "It's okay, can we just go to bed, I miss you" you said hugging him. "Yeah sure love" he said then picked you up bridal style. You put your arms around his neck and snuggled up to his chest. "I love not fighting. Please, can we not fight anymore?" You asked with your eyes closed. "I'd love that. Goodnight love" he said kissing your head and pulled the covers over you to your chin before hopping in next you you and spooning you.

Niall- "so breathe in so deep, breathe me in, I'm yours to keep, and hold on to your words cause talk is cheap, so just remember me tonight when you're asleep."

You were ready. You loved Niall and you were going to give yourself to him tonight... You were both in bed, laying in bed, catching your breath hugging his side and breathing in his scent. "You smell so good" you said looking up at him. "Well you won't need to remember it, because I'm yours to keep, if you're mine to keep." He said kissing your head. "I am. But what will people say about me?" You asked. "Don't worry about what they say. What they say is bullshit, it's all cheap, they just want to see you fall. But just don't worry about it, I love you" he said about kissing your lips softly. "I'm going to remember this night forever. Because I love you so much" he said pulling you closely. "I won't forget this night even if I wanted to. I love you" you say as you fall asleep to his scent, and slow breathing.