Imagine for Horangirl2018

Niall had taken you to meet his family. Niall wanted you to meet them from day one, because simply he know you were his princess. Kinda like love at first sight. As you got there, Niall introduced you to his parents and brother, and then gave you the grand tour.

"So this is the bathroom, this is my parents room, this is Greg's room, this is the spare room, this is the dinning room, and my favourite, the kitchen and lastly my room" he said taking you around the house. "Wow. It's so.... You" you say resting your head on his shoulder. "You know, mum and dad are cooking dinner, and Greg is in the shower, so we have a little time to ourselves" Niall said moving his hand down to my but and giving it a little squeeze, and kicking the door shut and locking it.

He turned to you and kissed you and laid you on the bed. He pinned both your arms above your head and girnded his groin into yours, and you could feel his erection growing. "I want you so bad" he said sucking on your sweet spot. "Ahh I need you now" you said moaning. He let go of your hands and pulled down both his and your pants and underwear. He pulled your shirt off, and grabbed a condom. After he had slipped the condom on, you took off his shirt and pumped him a little to get him harder. You laid back and hooked your arms around his neck to bring him down with you.

He slowly entered you, pulling out slowly and going back in. "Niall" you moaned sucking his sweet spot showing you were there. As he kept going in and coming out of you at a rhythm, he gained speed and went in deeper, causing you to moan louder. "Shh mum and dad will hear you babe" he said kissing you passionately.

He started going faster and you could tell he was close and so were you. You hooked your legs around his waist for him to go deeper, and felt pure pleasure and you both mixed juices and reached your climaxes. "Fuck that was worth the risk." He said. "Oi Nialler! Buddy mum and dad have been calling you for 10 minutes. Dinner is ready, but please come down decent, you two are really loud" Greg said causing you both to blush and get changed very quickly.