Fights and hurts part 2- requested.

Fights and hurts (part 2) requested.

Your P.O.V

Harry.

When I got to Niall's, I started banging on the door hoping it would get him to the door faster. Once he answered, he was smiling, but then he say my face and it dropped. "Oh what happened?" He asked hugging me. "The rumours..... Are they true?" I asked. "What rumours?" He asked. "Was Harry just with you?" I asked. "Yeah, they were all over here, they were watching tv and then he saw the... Oh no no no! Those rumours aren't true!" Niall said. "But the picture....." I said remembering the magazine. Then there was a knock on the door. Niall opened the door and made a grunting sound. "(Y/N)! Those rumours aren't true. Don't you remember!? We threw that shirt out after we had a cake fight? And in the picture, I'm wearing that shirt. It's old and so is that picture! I love you and only you!" He said and threw his phone down on the couch. "Promise?" You asked. "I swear on our relationship that that is an old photo!" He said.

Liam-

When you got home, you went straight to bed. You knew you couldn't miss work tomorrow, you were working a double shift cause one of the guys pulled out. As you were drifting off to sleep, you heard the front door open and close, and heard footsteps. You then heard the sound of Eleanor's voice and Liam's, 'great she brought him home' I thought. I pretended not to hear either of them, and just stayed still. I felt the mattress sink and a hand go over my torso. "I'm so sorry for what I said, please, I know I'm still a little drunk, but I'm really sorry. I should have listened of you. I love you" he said and a tear rolled down your cheek. You rolled over and snuggled into his chest. "I love you too" you said and fell asleep in each others arms.

Louis-

You've been at Liam's for about an hour and you fell asleep on his couch, you cried yourself to sleep. Liam explained that management had a go at him because apparently fans like Louis and Eleanor better, but I didn't realise. Liam said that he may just be taking his anger from management out on you, and be never meant the words he said. But you wanted to hear him say it. You then heard the shower start and opened your eyes to find yourself in your and Louis' shared apartment. Louis walked in with a sad look on his face. "Look, I know Liam probably told you everything, and I'm really sorry. I had no right to go off at you like that. I'm just frustrated that management are saying those things. Please dim so sorry. You're not useless, you're actually really umm... How do I put this..... Good." He finished with a mischievous smirk. A tear rolled down your cheek. "I love you" you said softly. "I love you too (Y/N)" he said and hugged you gently. He pushed back a little causing you too fall onto the bed. "Say it again" you say. "I love you" he said. "Louder" you say and kiss him. He runs to try balcony. "I'm inlove with (Y/F/N)!!!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.

Zayn-

After Liam had taken you back to his house, he started talking about the dangers of drugs, and over dosing not being the answer, but all you did was cry. No one knew about the fights and arguments you and zayn had always been having. Most of the time it ended in him sleeping on the couch. "(Y/N). ODing on drugs isn't the answer. Why did you think that was your only option?" He asked. "We've been having trouble for a while now. He has been flirting with other girls, and going out a lot. I can't take it anymore" you say. "Maybe you need a break?" Liam asked cautiously. "Hmmm" was all you said. Zayn and Harry come in unexpected. Zayn pissed and Harry not much better. "I'm sorry" zayn said but Harry obviously told him to say that. "I think it's time we take a break zayn." You say quietly. "What?!" He asked starting to raise his voice. "We need a break. All we do is-" you suddenly felt a stinging sensation in your cheek. "You bitch!" He snarled. "Zayn get the fuck out!" Liam yelled. You went into Liam's arms and cried. Harry took zayn home and you stayed with Liam for the night. (On the couch of corse).

Niall-

Louis carried you to the car. He put you in and the other boys were in the car too. "What happened?" Harry asked examining your head. "He forced himself on me and I hit my head on the wall" I said and held my head. It wasn't bleeding but it was very sore. "Do you want some panadol?" Harry asks. You shake your head and the driver drops you and Lou off at his house. "You can stay in the spare bedroom for the night, and if you feel up to it, go back tomorrow" he said. "Thanks" you say. "Here" he said giving you a pair of tracksuit pants and a shirt. You got changed and hopped into the bed. After Louis kissed your head, he set a glass of water on the side table and you fell asleep within seconds..... When you woke up, you were in someone's arms. You thought you had been crying and Louis comforted you, but you smelt the familiar smell of Armani and jumped. You fell out of bed. Niall shot up. "What's wrong?" He asked and Louis came running in. "Please don't hurt me" you say to Niall walking away slowly. "Oh god. What did I do last night?" He asked. "You pushed her against the wall and she hit her head" Louis explained. "Princess, I promise. That wasn't me. Oh god. I promise, I won't ever get drunk like that again. Louis please. Make sure I never drink that much again" Niall said. "Yeah" he said and left the room. "I'm sorry princess" Niall said walking slowly to you. You hesitated for a second, but ran into his arms. "Please don't scare me" you say into his chest. "Never again" he says and kisses your head.