Someone flirts with you/him.

Harry: you were out shopping with Harry and decided to get some tea and muffins. You walking into the little cafe and you told Harry to find a table. You were lining up to get your orders when the guy behind you tapped your shoulder. "Hi aren't you that girl dating Harry Styles?" He asked. "Umm yeah I am." You reply. "Well all I can say is that he doesn't deserve someone as good as you" he said with a wink. "Excuse me!?" You say astounded that someone had even said that. "I could make you feel good" he said steeping closer than you'd like him to be. "Just one night. I'll prove it to you." He said grasping you bum. By reaction, you punched him in the balls, and ran to Harry, and he stood up. The guy kept watching you. You mad sure of it. You grabbed Harry by the neck and kissed him with force, you looked at the guy, stuck your finger up and walked out.

Liam: you were out shopping with Liam and you wanted to buy him a little gift. You told him to stay outside with your drink because you couldn't take drinks inside the store. You found what you were looking for a handed it to the cashier. As you started to walk out of the store you saw two girls hanging off your boyfriend. You walked out of the store casually. "Oh hey babe" you say and kiss him in front of the two girls. You look at both of them, and you and Liam walk off. "What did you do th- ohhh were you jealous?" He finally caught on. "No. I just wanted to ummmm to ummmm... Fine I was. No one gets to be like that to you but me" you said handing him his gift. "Oh thankyou baby, but the only one that gets me turned on when they do it is you" he says and kisses you lightly on the lips.

Zayn: you were sitting down with Eleanor at the park while the boys played a little game of soccer. You and Eleanor went to the bathroom and you waiting outside. A guy who smelt of rum came up to you and put his hands either side of your head. You were to scared to do anything. You tried to scream but nothing came out. You put your head to the side and closed your eyes. It wasn't until you heard a scream and thud that you opened your eyes, and found yourself in zayns arms. "No one gets to restrain you from anything but me" he said and kissed you passionatly.

Louis: you were at one of Louis' charity soccer matches, when one of his team mates came up and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Get off me" you say trying to get out of his grasp. "Oh come on. You let Lou do it" he says into your ear slowly. "He is my boyfriend you creep!" You say louder and force his arms off you. "Hey mate fuck off and leave my girlfriend alone!" Louis screamed. "Louis get back on the field!" His coach yelled. "No!" He retaliated. "I did jack shit mate!" The guy yelled. "Oh bullshit. You had your hands on MY girlfriend!" He yelled putting emphasis on 'my'. "Yeah so can you blame me!?" He yelled. Louis got furious. You pushed him back. "No I can't blame you, but get your own girlfriend and leave mine alone!" He yelled. "Tomlinson back on the bloody field!" His coach yelled again. "Why don't you put him on!" He yelled pointing to the guy now on the ground. He held out his hand to you. "I'm leaving. With MY girlfriend" he said to the guy on the floor. And with the you two went back to his flat for a bit of fun.

Niall: you were at work, and Niall had a concert. You felt really bad for not being there to support him. You thought you'd just sneak out since you had a ticket. .... Once you got to the concert you put on your flats and walked backstage. You were with the backup drummer, sound people, and a whole lot of other people. Suddenly you felt two hand go onto your hips and make their way to your stomach and link. You tried to get out of the grasp, but you couldn't. You forced your elbow back and a hit him in the ribs. "Oh you bitch!" He said in pain. "Don't touch me!" He said...... The concert when on and you waited in the dressing room for them. But only Liam, Harry, Louis and zayn came. "Hey Harry where is Niall?" You asked. "He was with us a second ago." He said looking around. Suddenly you all heard Niall scream. "Don't ever touch my girlfriend agin!!! You fucking cunt! You better never come back because you're fired!!" He yelled. "Oh no!" You said and ran out into the corridor. As soon as you saw Niall, you saw his biceps flexed and a one vein popping out of his neck and the guy from earlier on the floor with a busted nose. "Niall!" You yelled. "Oh princess!" He yelled running towards him. "I don't want anyone to ever touch you like that besides me. I love you" he said kissing you.