He misses you at tour.

He needs you on tour.

Harry- the boys were on stage and Harry's solo was coming up. It had been 4 months since he has seen you and it's been hard for him. The song continued. But Harry was blank. He didn't know the words. He forgot them. Then a tear slipped and he fell to the ground crying and the boys rushed to his side. A phone pressed to his ear to have his hearing filled with the sweet song which was your voice tell him that everything was going to be alright, and that you should sing for you.

Liam- he woke up screaming. Scared from his dream. Louis was by his side in a second scared as well. He shook him violently until he woke up. He was crying and soothed Liam until he was ready to speak. He was missing you, and thought you left him. Louis was the new 'dad' and took charge and got up at 3 am to skype Liam. As soon as he explained what happened you called him. You two were talking and laughing within 10 minutes.

Louis- spending time with the boys is a blast for Louis. But he loves hanging with you. After 6 months, he finally cracked. He yelled at Harry for not cleaning the kitchen and ran upstairs. Harry was cut and called Liam. Louis and Liam talked for a little and then Louis ended up calling you and apologising to Harry.

Zayn- he just flew you out. He missed you, and didn't want to go through management. He called you and then told you that you'd be flying out in two days.

Niall- he broke down at concert. The boys were there to comfort him, but he just needed you. Your touch, your lips, your scent and your warm hugs. Nothing would stop him from crying. Until he had a phone shoved in his face and he heard your voice did he calm down merely. He missed you. And for being away for 5 months was killing him, but your voice, knowing your okay, was enough to get him through the concert.