imagine for kaylee

i hadnet seen harry for 4 months and it had been killing me. knowing that i had part of him in me. well not like that, more like growing in me. ive tried to call a few times but he just didnt pick up. i went with my ex who is now gay to go for a check up to see if i was really pregnant, and he took it the wrong way.

so harry thought i cheated on him. shouldnt it have been the other way around?? any way, its been four months, and he has had no contact with me. ive been sitting around either my mums house or my best friends arrpartment. they are the only 2 people who know. if my dad knew, i couldnt even imagine what he would do to harry.

as i was about to have a shower at my friends house, the door bell rang and she was out so i had to answer it.... as i answered the door, it was the last well one person i wanted to see but i didnt want to see. if you know what i mean. yeah harry. "What are you doing here?" i asked

"I wanted to know if it was mine.... and if you really were carrying my child" he said looking into my eyes.

"uhhh yea... yeah it is... bu-"

"what the fuck are you doing here styles get lost!!!!" my friend yelled takling harry to the ground.

"NO! get off him!" i said trying to prevent my friend from killing him,

"Wait you want him here?" she asked rolling off him and fixing up her hair.

"Well... uhhh can we speak outside?" i asked.

"Yeah"

as we walked down the hall way we got to a fair distance away from the door, harry turned me around and kissed me. and let me tell you, it felt damn good. but i knew it wasnt right so i pushed him off

"What?" he asked

"Harry you cant just kiss me and hope it will be okay..." i said shaking my head

"Look i know it was a mistake to leave you and think that jay wasnt gay i mean is jeans were really tight, but i was just jealous and i didnt realise what i was doing and that i would lose you forever." he said pulling at his hair.

"And i want to be apart of my childs life" he added looking at my small baby bump.

"Its a girl" i said rubbing my stomach.

"She will be beautiful and i regret jumping to conclusuins." he said grabbing my face and leaning in.

"Dont kiss my face" i said looking into his eyes.

"Would you two hurry the fuck up i need to piss!!!!!" louis shouted running up to us and grabbing his crutch.

"so what do you say ?" he asked

"I uhhh...... yeah " i said smiling.

"Good...." louis said running into my friends apartment.

"So... uh can i kiss you now?" he asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"I guess" and as i said that, i felt the sparks i did, the day i first kissed him :)

----

hope you like it :D