He leaves for tour.

He leaves for tour.

Liam.

You were on your way home from work. You hadn't seen Liam in about a week since you got your full time job and he had rehearsals. You opened the door and found a note. 'Hey baby. Sorry I know I was going to say bye, but Paul came a picked me up. If you're reading this, I'm probably at the airport. I love you so much. Call me when you get this.' You got your phone and dialled Liam's number and he answered straight away. "Please don't tell me you're gone yet!" You say scared. "We are boarding in one and a half hours. I'm so-" you cut him off. "I'm leaving now!" You say and hang up. On the drive there you just started crying cause you were scared you weren't going to make it. You drove as fast as you could and never got pulled over. Once at the airport entrance, you stopped in the taxi bay, got your keys and ran out. You looked at the monitor for the flights and there flight still had 29 mins till departure. You ran to gate 13 and there were girls everywhere and security. You ran around and got to the security guards and could see Liam but you couldn't get past. "Liam!!" You started yelling. Liam instantly turned around and pointed to you and ran. He picked you up. "I'm so sorry I didn't call you. I just got picked up. I love you so much" he says while hugging you. "I just wanted to say good bye"

--------

I'm not going to do the others. They are too hard. I'll just do other imagines and preferences. :)