imagine for Ashley :)

"Ashley. Im home babe!" Harry, your boyfriend of 1 year called.

"In here babe" you called.

"Oh hello chef. Is there going to be dessert for me later?" He ask lightly suckinut a finger in you slowly and painfully moves it around. "That's a good ideeeeeaaa oh harry that's so good" you moan. "I know. Everyone will know my name by morning I can guarantee that" he says and puts another in and starts pumping fast and hard. "Oh harry!" You shout and he curls his finger and you exploded All over him. "That's right! Say my name" he said and licks his fingers clean. "Hey harry! You left you- wow!!" Louis said and he saw you and harry. "Louis!!" Harry yelled. "Haz. Can I uhh talk to you? " Louis asked. "Hang on" he said and walked out. You started to over hear them. "Harry. You left your shirt at nialls so I brought it over" louis explained. "What and you couldn't knock?" Harry asked frustrated. "Well I heard Ashlsy scream your name so I thought something was wrong" louis explaied. You walked in. "Well I now know that you weren't hurt or anything" louis says and winks at both of us. "Get out of here Louis!" Harry screamed. "Fine fine! Just..... I don't want to hear screaming coming from here. Or ill come back in" louis warned. "Then we better bolt the doors" you say and walk up stairs.