The Hallway

(Your P.O.V)
I walk down the hallways of (school), holding my books tight.
(Y/N)! Yelled a voice behind me. I turned around and my best friend, Alex, was running towards me. When she caught up to me, she seemed excited.
"Did you hear? Did you hear? Did you hear?" She chanted in my ear.
"About what?"
"There's a party tonight at Jakes house tonight!"
I don't know why she dates a stupid guy like Jake, he's on the football team and a big Jock, I have a feeling Alex is not his only girlfriend.
"Can we go? Please!!!!!"
"You can."
"What? You're not going?"
"No. Jake a stupid person. The last I want to do is go to his party."
"You're such a bummmmmerrrrrrrrrrr."
The bell rings.
I have to get to Math. Math is the last class of the day so it was close to time to go home. I say goodbye to Alex and head to class. I have to hurry because for some reason, math is on the other side of the building.
I speedwalk to the other side of the building. All of a sudden I hit someone and I fall over. My books flying. I look up and see two guys. The guy in the front had spiky black hair a red jacket with chocolate brown eyes. He had what seems to be his friend behind him. I couldn't get a clear picture of him.
(Vanoss P.O.V)
"Are you going to that party tonight?" Wildcat asks me.
"I might."
Wildcat and I are walking to Literacy. At least, I am. Wildcat needs to go to math, but, like everyday, insists that he walks me to class.
As soon as we walk around the corner, a girl walks into us and falls over. She looked scared and in a rush. I quickly help her up as Wildcat picks up her books.
"I am so sorry." I say.
"It's fine." She says
She had beautiful (H/L) (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes.
"I'm Vanoss and this is Wildcat." I say to her.
"I'm (Y/N)" she says
"Are you going to that party tonight?" Wildcat asks
"Uhh....yeah!" She says, "I have to get to class, bye"
(Your P.O.V.)
I can't breathe. They we're so, so, so good looking.
"Hey, (Y/N)!" I hear from behind me. It's Wildcat. We start talking. We are in the same class together. We talk the whole class period.
After class, I walk with Wildcat until we meet up with Vanoss.
"Do you wanna come with us to the park?" He asks
"Sure!" I respond