The Return

(Your P.O.V.)

I turned around. I felt my heart get warm. Tears filled my eyes. It was him. Delirious. He was here. Before I could say anything, someone yelled my name.

"(Y/N)!!" Nogla yelled

I turned around and the last thing I saw was a ball flying towards me and everything went black.

(Delirious' P.O.V.)

I was feeling way better. My stomach healed fully and I feel great.

Alex and I had fun on the way to Los Santos.

"Okay, okay. I got another one!" I laughed

"I don't think I can take anymore of your corny jokes!" Alex laughed out

"What do you call a magic owl?"

"W-What?"

"HooDini!"

Alex lost it. After a few minutes of laughing, Alex had to get serious.

"Delirious? Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you know how much (Y/N) is sorry?"

"Yeah.."

"I don't think you understand, Delirious," she put both hands on the top of the steering wheel and stared into the road, "She's truly sorry. She couldn't sleep knowing you had a little chance of surviving. She cried all night. I don't know who that was, but that wasn't (Y/N). She's so sweet, and she'd never do that." Alex started to cry. I've never seen her like this.

I just sat there. I couldn't think of what to say. I was frozen.

"Delirious?" Alex asked

I snapped out of it, "Sorry. I just....I know that wasn't (Y/N) either...I want her to know that I truly forgive her."

"You can! And you will! She will know you truly forgive her when she sees you."

"Okay. Thanks Alex. I really needed this talk."

"No problem, Del." She took her hands off the wheel and hugged me.

~TimeSkip~

When arrived in Los Santos, Alex pulled up to a very awesome house.

"Is this it?" I asked

"Yep, let's go."

It was still bright out. We walked inside and no one was there.

"Where is everybody?" I asked

Alex picked up a note off the table. She read it.

"Their at the beach." She looked at her phone, "It's only 2. I guess it's because I left around 6 in the mourning. Well, let's get ready for the beach."

We walked upstairs.

"Oh, this is your room. You share with Evan." Alex said

I put my stuff down and pulled out my swim shorts. They were sky blue. I got changed. I came out and Alex looked hot as hell. Her top was blood red that clasped in the middle and connected in the back like a shorts bra. Either her top was a push-up bra, or her boobs just look that good. Her bottoms were black and tied on the sides. Her long, dark hair laid perfectly across her chest. She had a tattoo on her back. It was a Sugar Skull. She also had a quote on her shoulder. It was written in a different language.

"What does that say?" I pointed to it.

"Oh, this? It says, 'All the Best People are Crazy'

"You ready?" she asked