Staying up all night

(Your P.O.V.)

I was still burning when we got home. We walked through the door and flopped on the couch. We turned to T.V. and watched cartoons for a while. Wildcat held me like he would never let go of me.

"Are you still horny?" he whispered in my ear.

I blushed madly.

"U-Uhhh..." I was cut off by Wildcat kissing my cheek.

"I take that as a yes." he mumbled while kissing my neck.

I was going to say something until I felt something pointy hit my back. Yep. He had a boner. I turned around and wrapped my arms around him. We started making out. Wildcat put his cold hands under my shirt. I shivered from the cold. He moved to my bra and rubbed my boobs. I took off his and my shirt. Once I took off my shirt, Wildcat stared at my (Boob size) boobs. I covered myself.

"Don't be ashamed." he slowly moved my hands away.

I laid down on the couch and Wildcat laid over me. He kissed my clit through my pants, making me ant him so much. I took my pants off and underwear. Wildcat did the same. He took no hesitation to shove himself into me. Damn. All of them have HUGE cocks. Little tears rolled down the side of my face.

"A-Are you okay?" he asked

"I-I'm fine." I nodded, telling him to move.

He thrusted slowly in and out of me. He was going to slow.

"F-Faster W-Wildcat."

"Whatever you say." he said and sped up.

"UH! WILDCAT!" I yelled

"(Y/N)!" he yelled back

he kept going. Faster. Faster. FASTER! It was amazing. My stomach knotted up.

"W-Wildcat!" I yelled before cumming on him. He sped up. He kept going. Even harder. Until he came inside of me.

He plopped right next to me.

"Ready for round two?" he asked

"R-Round two?" I asked, panting

"Yeah." he said, getting up and flipping me over so I was in the doggy position.

"Ready?" he asked

I nodded.

He slammed into me.

"Ugh! W-Wildcat!"

He must've took that as a 'Speed up as fast as you fucking can.", because afterwards, he sped up so  fast. All you could hear was our moans and the sound of skin slapping together. Wildcat hit my g-spot was hard.

"RIGHT THERE!" I yelled uncontrollably loudly.

He hit my g-spot over and over again. I loved it.

"C-C'mon!" He said lightly

After a few more thrusts, we both came at the same time. Wildcat flopped right next to me.

"That. Was. Amazing." he said between breaths.

Wildcat wrapped his arms around me, "Love you."

"Love you too." I said and passed out

A/N: sorry for the short chapter! I've been sick and busy with school and it took me forever to find free time to make this. The next chapter will be longer. Anyways, thank you guys for all the support and I will see you all later. STAY SWEET MY PEEPS!