All better (request)

A/N: This chapel contains sexual content that might not suitable for some viewers. You have been warned. I also want you guys to know that this chapter will NOT effect anything including the book. Enjoy!
(Your P.O.V)
A few weeks went by and my arm and leg healed. I was still staying at Lui's house. We slept in the same bed together and he always made me breakfast in bed.
Today, for some reason, I felt super horny. It felt like I hadn't had sex in forever.
I went downstairs and Lui was watching T.V. I sat right next to him and laid my head in his lap.
"Hey Lui?" I asked
"Yeah?" He answered
"This might sound weird, but would you be wanting to do a threesome today?" I asked
He sat there, blushing.
"Uhhh... With who?" He asked
I thought for a minute.
"Vanoss?" I said
"I-I don't know. Ask him."
I ran upstairs to my phone. I texted Vanoss.
Me: Hey Vanoss...this might sound weird but do you want to have a threesome today with me and Lui.
Vanoss: I don't know...what did Lui say?
Me: He said ask you. Please!?
Vanoss: fine...I'll be there in a bit.
I ran back downstairs.
"He'll be here in a bit."
"A-Are you sure about this?" Lui asked.
"Yes."
There was a knock on the door. I opened it and kissed Vanoss. He kissed back. I heard Lui run upstairs. I felt Vanoss's erection against me. I brung him upstairs. Lui was in my room. I pushed him onto the bed and went nuts.
"You guys know what's funny?" I giggled
"What?" They asked
"No pill." I said and blacked out.
(Lui 's P.O.V)
My heart dropped for a second when she said that. She giggled and jumped on top if me. She kissed me and took off my shirt. Then she motioned Vanoss's to come over. He laid right next to me and (Y/N) took off both of our pants and boxers. Me and Vanoss we're about the same size. (Y/N) giggled and grabbed both of us. She took turns sucking one of us and stroking the other.
"(Y/N)..I-I'm-" I said while she had her mouth on me. She began to suck harder and I came into her mouth. She giggled and moved over to Vanoss and sucked him until he came.
"You both taste good." She said and licked her lips.
She took off her clothes and shoved me inside of her. Vanoss positioned himself so (Y/N) sucked him and fucked me I wanted her so badly. I bounced her up and down so fast and deep. We kept it going until we all came. (Y/N) kept screaming her moans. Me and Vanoss switched and now (Y/N) was sucking me and fucking Vanoss.
"You're so damn good...." Vanoss said, picking up the paste. (Y/N) moaned loudly. We both came again and all of us plopped onto the bed and fell asleep.
A/N: Hey guys! This is my first threesome in a book! I hope you gta enjoyed it and thank you for your support. STAY SWEET MY PEEPS!!!
This was requested by
kiwilemon43