You caught me (BONUS CHAPTER! ;))

(Your P.O.V.)

I had to get home. My pill was about to ware-off completely. I got home and opened my laptop. Then, once again, I blacked out.

(Delirious's P.O.V)

(Y/N) ran home so quick that she forgot the present I gave to her. I walked into her house and called her name. No answer. I walked upstairs. It was very quiet. I opened (Y/N)'s door a crack and saw her at her deck on her laptop. I peeked my head a little and saw that she had her headphones in and was watching porn. I saw a girl be slammed onto a bed and get fucked hard by a guy with a huge dick. Woah! What is she watching? I tried to put her gift by her door and walk away. But once I took one step back, I tripped on something and made the loudest noise possible. (Y/N)'s door flung wide open. My vision blurred. I could see that (Y/N) had closed her laptop and it was really dark. All of a sudden, I was dragged into (Y/N)'s room and pinned up against a wall. Some little Christmas lights turned on and (Y/N) was starring at me, smirking.

"You caught me? Did you enjoy the show?" she asked me

"U-Uhhh." I stuttered

She giggled and kissed me. Not knowing what to do, I kissed back. We made out a little then she let go. She kissed my neck and took no hesitation to unzip my pants and pull out my dick. I gasped and she giggled. I was still fully dressed I took off my sweatshirt and (Y/N) pushed me onto the bed. She grabbed a hold of my dick and put it in her mouth. I arched my back as she went slower. She giggled and let go then she laid down right next to me. Me, feeling horny as hell, got up over her. I took off her pants and underwear and licked her heated entrance. She giggled and pushed my head, trying to get me to move down.
"Impatient, are we?" I asked and shoved two fingers inside her. She lost breath and tried to gasp. I took my fingers out and shoved myself inside of her. She squirmed, trying to get air. When she finally did, she moaned like no other. I waited a sec then kept going. I went really fast. (Y/N) clawed my back and tore up my shirt. I didn't care and kept going. Faster and faster. (Y/N) was screaming pretty much at the top of her lungs. I finally came and so did she. But I didn't stop. I don't know what had gotten into me, but I kept going faster and harder. Until I finally came again. I laid on the bed right next to (Y/N), panting. I pulled the covered over us and we both fell asleep.

A/N: Do you like the bonus chapter? It's short but I didn't have a lot of time. I had about 30 minutes. SO CALM DOWN. The next part will be out soon. I will see you all later, STAY SWEET MY PEEPS!.