At the park

(Your P.O.V.)

I followed Vanoss and Wildcat to the park. The whole time I was texting Alex.

Alex: OMG! WERE R U?

Me: I'm going to the park.

Alex: WITHOUT ME!?!?!?!?!

Me: Calm down. I ran into some cool people at school and we started hanging out, besides, we can hang at the party tonight.

Alex: OMG! UR GOIN?!?

Me: Ya, gtg. Luv ya!

Alex: Luv ya too.

(Wildcat's P.O.V)

(Y/N) isn't all that bad. I just wished she would get off her phone. I keep staring at her. She is so beautiful. I love her (h/c) hair. When she looked up from her phone, I jerked my head away. I saw, Marcel, Nogla, Brain, Moo, Craig, Lui, and Delirious.

"Finally you got here, you fucks." said Nogla

"Shut up, Nogla." I said

Nogla was just about to say something when he spotted (Y/N) behind us. Everyone started running towards her.

(Your P.O.V.)

I just look up for a second and everyone is running towards me. Uh oh. The first guy is very tall and has black hair, glasses, and wearing a beanie. The second is short, dark skinned, and a buzz cut. The third is wearing a sky blue hoodie and a Jason mask. The forth is another dark skinned person with a grey hoodie. Another had longer hair and it was styled, and for some reason he made a lot of Arnold Schwarzenegger noises. There was another one that had a weird colored tanktop and sunglasses. The last one had curly hair and glasses.

As they ran towards me, I panicked and fainted.

(Vanoss P.O.V.)

I watched as they all ran towards (Y/N). It's what they do, though. I see as (Y/N) turns pale, her eyes roll to the back of her head and she falls back. Wildcat tries to catch her and he can only grab her wrist. He must have saw something because he quickly pulled up her sleeve. Wildcat picked her up and put her on the picnic table.

"Look what you did, Nogla. Your scary face scared her." Wildcat says

"Shut up." Nogla said

I looked at her for a while. She looked so peaceful. But, not seeing it, she awoke and shot right up and headbutted me. She fell back and went to sleep. Everyone started laughing. (Y/N)'s phone started buzzing. The contact said: Babe. Of course she had a boyfriend.

"Answer it." Wildcat said

"You do it." I said

"Ok." and he picked up the phone and answered it.

(Wildcat's P.O.V.)

"Hello?" I answer the phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello? (Y/N)? Are you there?" It sounded like a girl. We all got confused

"This isn't (Y/N)"

"Who is this?"

"This is Wildcat. Who are you?"

"This is Alex. (Y/N)'s best friend"

I saw a look of relief on Vanoss's face. I smirked at him. He gave me the 'death' glare

"Where is (Y/N)?"

"She fainted, but she is alright."

"Ok, have her call me please when she wakes up."

"Ok."

"Thanks."

Click.

"We can't keep her here, people will get suspicious." I said

"We can bring her to my place." Vanoss said. I pick up (Y/N) and carried her bridle style. I saw Delirious get jealous

I get in the back of Vanoss's trunk and lay (Y/N) down. Everyone stared at me the whole way to Vanoss's house as I stroked her hair and look at her with a smile on my face.