Flesh

(All you know what this means! >3<)

(Your P.O.V.)

Delirious picked me up, walked to the sex room, and shut the door. He slammed me against the wall and my head broke a hole in it. He took off my shirt while I took off his pants and boxers. He took off my bra, pants, and panties. He rubbed against me, driving both of us nuts. He finally pushed inside of me. I moaned loudly and pushed against him. I clawed his back has he thrust faster. Delirious kept going and going. I saw stars and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Delirious was so intense that he punched a hole in the wall when I started to close my walls on him. I clawed at his back when he thrusted deeper. He buried his face into my neck and bit deep in me.

"Harder John!" I moaned

He thrusted harder and bit me harder.

"J-John!" I moaned out when I came on him

He came into me at the same time.

"Fuck." I laid on the bed

"Yeah." he said

"We're not done yet." I panted

"I like the sound of that."

Delirious turned me around and spread my legs. He shoved his face in my crotch and licked lightly.

"Come on!" I moaned

He grunted and bit my clit. I arched my back and tore the sheets. Delirious pushed his tongue in. It take long for him and stop and sit up. He leaned over me and thrusted slowly into me. I, again, laid my hands on his back and clawed deeply. Delirious moaned and I clawed and started to chew on my neck. Delirious punched my g-spot in the face and came right on it. With all of my strength, I pushed him over and sat on top of him. Slowly, I slid off him and grabbed his 'member'. I licked it up and down before going all the way down.

(Delirious' P.O.V.)

I had never felt so amazing in my life. (Y/N) pushed me over and started to suck me. At a fast pace, she went all the way down and up.

No gag-reflex?

(Your P.O.V.)

When I was finished, I rode him. I was slow at first, but I went really fast after a while. Delirious locked his hands onto my waist and took over. He bounced me up and down. Until finally, Delirious held me down and came inside of me. I flopped right next to him.

"That. Was. Amazing." Delirious panted

I nodded.

I felt that my stomach blew up and I couldn't feel my legs. And before we knew it, we both passed out.