The Hardest We've Ever Laughed

(Your P.O.V)

Trevor gave us clothes and some masks to change into. He told us we'll have to wait till night. But in the meantime, we can practice. Evan got and owl mask, Marcel got a monkey, Wildcat got a pig, and Delirious kept his own. I had a mask that Trevor had from when I was little. He made it for me.

(This is my own mask

(This is my own mask. I just thought it would be fun to add into the story. This is your mask.)

As we were getting dressed, we heard the guys laughing. Alex and I ran to the next room. Tyler was on the ground, laughing.

"Tell me what's going on!!" Moo yelled

"(Y-Y/N) look! *Weeze* Look!" Wildcat couldn't stop laughing

Evan pointed to Moo's back. Alex let out a loud laugh. I looked and saw Moo had a Tramp Stamp above his asshole that said 'Boner Garage' and pointed down his ass crack. Wide eyed, I laughed.

"C'mon guys! I can't have this!" Moo shouted over us.

"After the mission, we'll go and get it covered. For bow, enjoy this." Terrorizer said, "I actually think it's kind of cute."

I saw a little bit of pink spread across Moo's face. We all got dressed and packed for the heist.

A/N: Sorry for the super short chapter! I have school and I'm super tired all the time! I also am working on my new book....anyways, thank you guys for all of your support, and I will talk to you all later...STAY SWEET MY PEEPS!