Just a bad dream

A/N: You know what this means...

(Your P.O.V.)

I was falling down. Lower and lower. I saw water. I dived towards it. As soon as soon as I got right above it, it turned into a black hole. I tried getting away from it but it was use. I fell on a floor. I looked up and my father was standing there. He looked the same. He was wearing his normal wife beater, and jeans. I stood up. He didn't move, just stared at me. I looked down at what I was wearing. I was wearing a shirt was a sky blue tank top and it was all sorts of torn up. I was wearing black sweatpants that were also torn. I was holding a bloody knife. I looked back up at my dad. His eyes were bleeding and his stomach was open. But nothing was inside. Blood poured out. I dropped the knife and ran away. It was completely dark. I saw a little light. I ran as fast as I could to it. There was a mirror. I looked into it. I didn't look alright. My face was pale, my eyes had no lids but I felt like I was blinking, my cheeks dug in, my eyes were black. I tried screaming, but once I opened my mouth, blood poured from my mouth and eyes. I punched the mirror and it felt like the while world was spinning. The light flickered then turned off. I curled up into a ball and rolled back and forth.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Is that you?" I heard a voice

I didn't recognize the voice, "Hello?" I asked

The voice was faint and soft.

"(Y/N)! Please! Come home!" The voice kept saying

I got up and ran towards the voice. I saw a fountain. I ran towards it. I didn't know I was so close, and I fell into it. I tried swimming out. But it was too late and in the mist of seconds, I passed out. I woke up and saw a blurry figure.

"(Y/N)! Please wake up!" it was the same voice

"H-Hello?" I asked

"(Y/N)! I'm so glad you're alive!"

"Who are you?" I asked. My vision was back and it was a woman. She looked a little like me

"(Y/N), I'm your mother!" she said

She didn't look like the mom I lived with. I looked at her confused

"Do you remember me?" she asked

I shook my head no.

She sighed and stood up, "Let's go and talk."

We walked into the darkness and a park appeared. I looked back down. I was small and wearing a beautiful flower dress.

"Go play, honey." said the woman, pointing to the playground. I ran over and started exploring. This is my mom, I thought. I was above the slide.

"Look mom! Look!" I yelled out to her.

She didn't answer, she looked up at me and smiled. I slid down. She clapped and I giggled.

"Good job, now do it again!" she cheered me

"Okay!" I ran up the ladder.

I looked down at my mom. She wasn't there.

"Mom?" I asked

"(Y/N)! Run!" I heard her. I turned around. There was a guy behind her, he had a mask on his head and a gun pointed at my mom

"Mom!" I yelled in terror

"Kid, stay there!" said the man.

I broke in tears and stood in place. The man didn't care and shot my mom in the head. She fell, blood pouring out.

"MOM!" My voice cracked. I was aging again my dress tore up because of my size. My mom laid there, dead. I screamed and cried.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP!" I screamed at myself

A/N: Now you know about your past. Like it? (Probably not). Nightmare-ish? Anyways, thank you guys for your support and I will see you all later. STAY SWEET MY PEEPS!