Home

(Your P.O.V.)

I was thankful that Alex found me. I have no clue what I was thinking.

I got a ride home from Vanoss. I had found out at the hospital that my parent left me and I'm alone now. I'm old enough to live on my own so I own the house. Vanoss was the only one at the hospital. He drove me to his house. As I got out of the car, Vanoss covered my eyes. He opened the door and uncovered my eyes. All of my friends jumped out and screamed, "WELCOME HOME,(Y/N)!!"

I smiled and gave Vanoss a hug. I started crying tears of joy. There were balloons, cakes, presents, streamers, and alcohol. I was so happy to be alive.

(Vanoss's P.O.V.)

We all got wasted and went out to go to a party. Let's hope nothing bad happens.

When we got to the party, it was just me, Wildcat, and (Y/N). Everyone else was either home or passed out at the party. I saw Wildcat and (Y/N) making out by the wall but I wasn't too bothered by it. I just drank shot after shot.

After a while, (Y/N) came and joined me. We chugged drink after drink.

"Imma gooo loookkk ffffor Wwilldcattt." (Y/N) slurred

(Your P.O.V.)

I ran around looking for Wildcat. All of a sudden, a girl wearing only a bed sheet ran into me. I didn't reconize her, and she didn't reconize me.

"I'm so sorry." she said to me

"It's alright." I said as she ran away

I kept looking then saw a room. I looked in the peephole to only see Wildcat, on the bed, with a blanket covering his junk.

I instantly got heartbroken and fell into tears. I crouched and then laid in front of the door. Vanoss must've heard me because he ran right over to me.

"W-what's wrong?!" he asked me. I couldn't say anything so I pointed towards the peephole and he looked into it. He got pissed off and kicked the door down. I peeked my head around the corner, tears rolling down my face.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!?!" he shouted at Wildcat

"W-what?" Wildcat stuttered

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO (Y/N)!!" Vanoss screamed.

Wildcat stayed silent as he saw me.

Vanoss took a deep breath and walked towards me. He picked me up bridle style and walked out of the party.

"I'm sorry about that," he said "Are you okay?"

I nodded and dug deeper into his chest. He was so warm. He put me in his car and buckled me. We drove to his house.

We got out of the car and went inside. I couldn't resist myself and kissed Vanoss.

"What are you doing?" he asked pulling away

"I-I'm so sorry. It's j-just-" I said and he kissed me.

It soon turned into a make-out session. Vanoss picked me up and took me to his bed. He laid me down and took off his shirt. DAMN he was hot. I pulled him towards me and started kissing him. He took off my shirt and kissed my neck. He nibbled my neck until his found my sweet spot. I flipped him over. Now I was on top of him. I kissed his neck until I found it. His sweet spot. I messed with it. I licked, sucked, kissed, and nibbled it. He moaned, loudly. Finally I stopped. I moved my way down to his pants. I huge tent shape was showing. I gulped.

"Don't be scared." Vanoss said

I unbuttoned his pants.

"Wait, come over here." he said and I moved over to him. He kissed me and took off my bra. He flipped me over and now he was on top. He smiled and rubbed my boobs until I moaned. Then he went down to my pants and took them off. He took off my underwear. He looked up at me and smiled. Vanoss licked me and played with my clit. I moaned and grabbed his hair. He put my legs over his shoulders and stuck 2 fingers in me. I arched my back and moaned. Vanoss looked at me in shock.

"Are you okay?" he asked

"Y-Yeah. K-Keep going."

He took off his pants and underwear. His dick jumped up. It reached his bellybutton. My eyes widened. He smirked and leaned over to me.

"Are you ready?" he asked

"Y-Yes P-Please." I said softy

He entered me slowly. He went slow. Too slow.

"F-Faster V-Vanoss." I said

"If you say so."

He went slower to tease me.

"Damn it, Vanoss!" I said, irritated.

I manged to flip him back over. I sat up on him and went deeper. Vanoss moaned like no other. So did I. But I wasn't done. I went up and down, very slow.

"C-C'mon, (Y/N)"

I teased him and went extra slow.

"GOD DAMN IT, (Y/N), FUCK ME FASTER."

Then I went ever more slow.

He flipped me over and went super fast and hard. I was practicly screaming at this point.

"V-Vanoss! I-I-"

"M-me t-too."

And with one final hard thrust, we both came. Vanoss fell next to me, panting.

"I love you, (Y/N) he said."

"Me too." I said

A/N: So, how was that? Good? Thanks! I hope you guys liked it. Like I said before, I have a lot of work for school and it's hard to get work done on Wattpad. So I hope you guys injoyed this chapter and I will see you all later!