Author's Note

"Aphmau, I like you... will you go out with me?"

"Wait what? No Aph, go out with me... I liked you since the beginning of high school."

"Don't listen to these nutjobs. Aphmau you are so beautiful that it would make any guy flip, and I really want to ask you this... will you go out on a date with me?"

This must be a dream right? If it is, then I don't want to wake up. THE THREE HOTTEST BOYS IN MY SCHOOL WANTS TO ASK ME OUT! Not to mention that I have a huge crush on them.

But... I can't say yes to all of them. Oh my Irene what will I do? Is it Garroth, Laurance, or Aaron?

Out of stupid stress... I made the biggest mistake of my life.

I grabbed the person to my right absent-mindedly, "Sorry, but I like someone else." I blurted out.

I saw the boys' mouth agape, I was confused for a moment then it hit me... I slowly tilted my head to the right, there I saw; I was holding Zane's arm and I see faint blush on his cheeks- Wait, why is he blushing? It doesn't matter, all that matters is this is my BIGGEST REGRET.

Not only did I waste my chance of being with one of my life-long crushes... The worst part is, I SAID I LIKE ZANE RO'MEAVE, MY. BEST. FRIEND!

~~

Aphmau Phoenix is just an unpopular nerd. Full of sarcastic comebacks and witty remarks, she has such a reputation with people who pick on her. Not to mention that she's kind, sweet, intelligent, responsible, and beautiful. Of course these traits will attract three of the most popular boys in her school, being Garroth Ro'Meave, Laurance Zvahl, and Aaron Falconclaw. When they plan to individually ask her out at the same time, pressure consumes Aphmau and she suddenly says she likes Zane Ro'Meave, her close friend. It was her BIGGEST REGRET.

Enter Zane Ro'Meave, Aphmau's best friend and just a regular emo kid and nerd... until he got involved with Aphmau's trouble, it was his MOST CARELESS MISTAKE.

What happens when your intentions were just accidental and fake, but it turns to be real and true?

***
All the characters here belong Aphmau except for the original characters if any.

***
PUBLISHED ON: 05.12.2016

COMPLETED ON: 04.24.2018

~~

All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author.

Accidental Intentions (A ZANEMAU FANFICTION)

DreamsCPape

Copyright© DreamsCPape 2016

All Rights Reserved® DreamsCPape

~~

To everyone who is reading this fanfiction, thanks a whole lot!

This is a ZANEMAU fanfiction.

Clueless Reader: What is a Zanemau?

Well I am glad you asked, for people who does not know Zanemau and wants to read this book; Zanemau is the romantic/friendship pairing of Zane and Aphmau, characters from the roleplays of the YouTube channel "Aphmau".

Zanemau Reader: Why do you have reading lists for books of Laurmau?

I have them because I myself am a Laurmau shipper too! *cue the gasps* But my fangirl side for Laurmau will not affect the Zanemau storyline; yet there will be a few Laurmau, Garmau, and Aarmau moments here and there.

I don't know how many chapters this book will have, but estimate it around 30-50, but again that is still a tentative number of chapters.

Curious Reader: What world will this fanfic take place?

It happens in the world of the Phoenix Drop High series; but it's not fully similar to the plot of pdh. There are a few plot changes here and there, considering that Aphmau is a senior here and not a freshman. Also here her best friend is Zane, just like in MyStreet and not like in Phoenix Drop High. I would also get some characters from Minecraft Diaries, to let the story expand more.

If you are asking, the P.O.V.'s will be mainly Aphmau's and Zane's. But when the story calls for it, there would be P.O.V.'s from the other characters.

No, this book is not rated mature. I could assure you there would be no smut, too much gore or violence, extensive cursing, etc.

I am taking the challenge of doing three books at a time. So please do not comment frequently words like...
"UPDATE!"
"I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW"
"WHY ARE YOU NEGLECTING THIS BOOK?"

Please do not comment things like that, as I said, it would be hard updating for I have THREE books to handle. If I do not update for a long while, please do not think that I've neglected this book, also please have fate in me and don't abandon this book, if you do, then I respect your judgement; yet know that I will update no matter what.

If you are asking, "Why is the cover an anime version of Zane and Aphmau?". Well, I personally imagine the story to be acted out as anime, animation/cartoon, or real life actors; but not minecraft characters, I'm sorry but it's hard imagining the story in minecraft form. But if you prefer and imagine it that way, then it is totally appropriate and fine.

Please if you have time check out my other books: "Encountering With My Dreams" and "Big GAL On Campus". Yet they are not fanfictions, they are teen fiction original stories.

THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL WHO WILL READ THIS BOOK
THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL WHO READ THIS BOOK
THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL WHO IS READING THIS BOOK