[32] No Pie-Flying Idea

Saturday - December 24 (Ro'Meave Residence)

Aphmau's P.O.V.

It's a great party.

Considering the Ro'Meaves have an extremely big house, not to mention how they are popular among the citizens of our big village, the party was really successful.

I noticed the families and parents of my friends and classmates here, as well as a few family friends I didn't know. A lot of kids from school were here too.

My group of friends, the Golden Daggers, Gene, Ivy, and a few other students whom I talked to a few times before.

My mom is currently talking to Zianna - Garroth, Zane, and Vylad's mom - about stuff I wasn't really paying attention to. I was with her since she wanted me to be introduced to some of her friends I haven't met.

Since we were done with that - I hated meeting Ivy and her parents - she is having some girl talk with Zianna.

I'm bored.

I mean, Zianna and my mom only ever talked about Beyoncé and other fangirl stuff like that. Why wouldn't I be bored?

But... Zianna had done a lot for me in the past so the least I could do is actually pretend like I'm liking this conversation where I'm clearly a third-wheel.

There were a ton of alcoholic drinks here, mostly for the adult men... but the teenagers were sneaking bottles around. Dante's dad is the adult smuggler.

Like father, like son.

I would lie if I say I didn't have a few drinks... you can blame Teony and Lucinda for that. But I blame Dante completely.

Just before I got sucked into this boring conversation, Dante openly flirted with me when I was having such a nice conversation with Laurance.

I swear, most troubles in my life are because of Dante, yet I still never get seriously mad at him... What kind of wizardry does he use?!

It's been approximately 1 and a half hour since me and my mom entered the party, though it already started about 30 minutes before we came.

In that time, I was able to talk and hang-out with all of my friends, the Golden Daggers, some elderly, adults, and parents - who loved me by the way - , some other students from my school, and a few people outside the list of people I know.

Yup, I'm quite sociable.

But, take note, I didn't really talk to Ivy nor Gene. Gene just kept taunting me when I walked by him and Ivy was too busy following Garroth like a lost puppy. Tsk.

Present giving will be at probably 11 tonight, and it was only 8:40!

There will be a time when we would all eat together in this large table that could fit 60 people. There were most likely about 50 people at this party, so we're good at least. It might be at 9:30.

After that, the adults will be separated from the teenagers in two separate rooms so we could all hang-out.

We could eat food and talk to guests any time, though.

By 12:00 midnight, we will all gather around the Christmas tree and eat cookies, maybe even talk about ourselves and have those idiotic slow dances. Zianna said that we would be singing Christmas songs as well... she secretly told me that her and my mom will have a duet singing, you guessed it, Beyoncé music.

"Aphmau, dearie, you could go with your friends if you'd like. Leave us two ladies to talk for a bit."

Thank Irene.