[3] Oh No. Period.

Tuesday (Currently at the Ro'Meaves)

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I was on top of him, and our faces were only inches apart; with any wrong move; I could kiss him. There was faint blush on his chee-...wait, blush? Zane is blushing, no way!

"I-I uhh... h-hi, umm uhh heh err- th-this is umm....I-I uh y-you-" He stuttered uncontrollably, it was really weird to see him like this... this is a side of him that I've never seen, it was quite weird. But I, on the other hand, was just utterly shocked and speechless; I was not blushing though, so that just made me question more to why Zane was blushing.

But before he could stutter anything again, someone barged into the room... just great!

"Zane I- OH MY IRENE, WHAT THE REALM IS HAPPENING HERE?!"

Oh no, why does this have to happen? I would rather prefer to fall on top of another specific Ro'Meave brother and in a totally different kind of situation... if you catch my drift. *wink* *wink*

We slowly turn our heads to the door, to catch sight of Vylad standing in the doorway, with his mouth totally agape.

"I-I'm sorry..... uh.... did I..... interrupt some~thiiiing?" He asked in a confused, questioning, and nervous tone. Don't worry Vylad, that is how I exactly feel right now.

"VYLAD IT IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! THIS JERK FELL OUT OF THE BED WITH ME CLINGING ONTO HIM!" I shouted in an utterly nervous and worried tone

"First off, why exactly were you clinging onto him?" He questioned raising an eyebrow and still very uncomfortable and lost.

"IT'S BECAUSE HE GOT MY PONY AND WOULDN'T GIVE IT BACK! SO WHEN I TRIED TO GET IT HE FELL AT THAT EXACT SECOND!" I responded with so much determination in my voice. The last thing I want is to hear rumors passing around the school about the fact that I'm dating....Zane. Just saying that phrase made me shiver and cringe.

"That explains a whole lot... I need you to reserve those lips for my other brother." He says while winking at me which I responded with a laugh. Oh please, as if Garroth would like me back. He left us but two seconds later he appeared back in the doorway.

"Oh and yeah, I still need to talk to you Zane." He said and I quickly climbed off Zane. I need to save myself from embarrassment.

Zane continued on and talked with Vylad. I looked at my watch and saw it displaying '8:12 PM'... dinner is probably at 9 o'clock and it's just a two-minute walk back home. I looked back to the doorway and saw Zane and Vylad leaving to go downstairs. I was thinking on whether or not I should just go home already.

Then, I was disturbed by a 'psst' coming from behind me. I whipped my head to face heart-melting blue eyes staring at me through the open window. We were on the second floor so it looks like he climbed the nearby tree to see me.

"Garroth?" I said looking at him. He smiled at me and slightly chuckled in a very hearty tone.

"Wanna hang-out in the backyard?" He said in his very attractive British accent. He is just.... perfect.

"I'd love too!" I said with complete enthusiasm in my tone. I quickly regretted it since I probably looked so desperate for Garroth... Oh no, did I?

"You're just too cute, Aph." I quickly blushed at his words. H-He thinks I-I'm...cu-cute? I was secretly fangirling inside.

"I'll go down there." I said quickly to get my mind off what he just said. I am so giddy that it is unreal. I swear, I have too much daydreams of me and Garroth getting married, having kids, and all that cheesy stuff.