[33] Not As Beautiful As You, Though

WARNING: This chapter will contain slightly mature content. If you're uncomfortable with it, please proceed with caution. Though, if you're Zanemau trash, you might like it ;) It's nothing too major.

Saturday - December 24 (Continuation)

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I sigh frustratedly as I stuff the numerous gifts I got from the Christmas party. Trust me, I am extremely grateful for all the gifts friends and family gave me.

I'm just frustrated at the fact that I need to stuff them into my trunk and backseat nonchalantly like this. What if one of the gifts are fragile?

I'll just pray to Irene that none of the gifts would get damaged inside the gift wrappers.

Me and my mom convoyed going here using her car and mine because there was a possibility we would leave at different times. Just in case me or her still wanted to stay at the party after 12 and the other doesn't, or in case of emergencies.

The reason why we didn't walk going here even if it's just close by is because we wouldn't be able to carry our gifts if we walk by foot.

Once done stuffing my gifts in my car, I proceeded to doing the same for my mom's gifts. Locking my car, I move a few steps towards my mom's.

I unlocked it and stuffed her gifts into the trunk of it.

It was currently 11:45. The Christmas tree bonding will come at midnight, officially starting Christmas Day.

My friends, my classmates, some people I didn't know (they just gave the small gifts they gave to everyone), and the adults all gave me gifts for Christmas.

Of course, I gave my share of gifts as well to all of them; another reason we needed the cars is to put all the gifts we would give in there until 11:30 strikes.

Zane didn't give me any gift which I respected, after all, he bought me a freakin' car!

Well, paid for about half of it... but you get me point.

My Irene, he doesn't need to give me any gift to any occasion in the next two years since he did that!

Once done, I went back inside the party and greeted a few guests and friends of mine before catching up to my mom.

"All done, mom! I'm just going to talk to my friends. You go- uhh... Continue practicing your... duet with Zianna." I said the last part with a nervous chuckle. Zianna appreciated this and said, "Your daughter is right, Sylvana! We can do this!"

I awkwardly said my bye's and caught Vylad with the girl he was talking to from a few hours ago again. This time, they seemed closer now.

And aside from closer, they were legitimately closer distant-wise.

Oh! Okay... Umm, they're leaning into each other,

And...

You know what? I'll leave them be... Vylad can handle... whatever it is he's going to do with that girl.

To not be traumatized for life, I dashed up the stairs going to Zane's room.

After the talk I had with Aaron, me and Zane spent the whole time together until dinner came. Even after dinner, we were still together as we talked and hung-out with other people.

Now, he asked me to meet up with him in his room after I'm done putting all my and my mom's gifts into the cars.

Once I reached his room that was diagonally across Vylad's, and a few meters beside Garroth's; I slowly reached for the door handle.