[22] (Aphmau's Birthday - Part 1) What Did You Get Her?

Sunday - October 16 (Aphmau's Birthday)

Aphmau's P.O.V.

It was Sunday. And it was my birthday.

Hallelujah! I'm finally older than Vylad!

But Zane is still older than me. Even if he's just barely 2 months older, I wouldn't have it.

My pride won't allow that.

His party was a simple one, he wanted to keep it simple. Typical Zane.

He actually had two separate birthdays. One for his family and one for the gang. So Vylad celebrated Zane's birthday two times that day. I still laugh when I think about it every time.

On October 16, Sunday, I am finally 18 years old.

And if my memory is correct, that means I am of technically legal age to be independent.

Though, obviously I wouldn't leave my mom like that, so a few more years until that time.

Hah! I'm the same age as Zane. And most of my friends! I'm so happy!

Since our house was pretty big, we had a small celebration party there. It consisted of mostly friends from school and relatives who could make it. The relatives who didn't, they already greeted me through either text or a call last night.

To give a list of people who are here: the Ro'Meaves, my relatives, Cadenza, Lucinda, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, Jeffory, Nicole, Kiki, Brendan, Zoey, Kenmur, Emmalyn, Teony, Dante (surprisingly), Laurance, and Aaron.

So basically my gang plus the Golden Daggers (minus one person).

I didn't want to invite any more people since there were already about 30 people in my house. It's only a small get-together, I didn't want a high school party.

Yet from the corner of my eye, I could see Zane smirk as he continues to chat with Kenmur, Kiki, and Kawaii~Chan.

I brush it off and strode towards my mom who was calling me to have a chat with my relatives.

Teony's P.O.V.

Calling Aphmau's outfit amazing is an understatement.

Literally, she is rocking her clothes.

She was wearing an off-shoulder red sweater with it saying 'The Queen Has Arrived'. She had a black short skirt that was similar to the one of Japanese school girl's (not really short though, I would kill her). She had her beautiful wavy hair down and it reached up to her waist. Also, she wore red high-cut converse to complete the look.

She's finally 18 just like me! This day is dedicated to her, she is one of the best people I've ever known.

So now only four people in the group are 17: Vylad, Kawaii~Chan, Emmalyn, and Brendan.

Wow. I'm old.

Though, I couldn't brush off the fact that - even if this is only a small get-together - all of the Golden Daggers are here, except for one.

Aaron, Laurance, Garroth, Dante... Travis?

What's weird is that she invited those four but not Travis. I mean, they are friends right?

Right?

Actually... no. They aren't. The last time I've seen them actually talk freely and casually was Sophomore year.