ch. 7 Decisions

Dani's POV
back at the Jaspar household we were all hanging out and having a lot of laughs. It was Joe Caspar Zoe Alfie Tyler Troye and I. "I'm gonna miss you guys." Tyler says. Then I realize I leave tomorrow. Everyone started exchanging hugs as I kinda sat there thinking about how great it's been with Joe.

"Are you coming?" Troye says at the front door with Tyler. I didn't realize how taken away with my thoughts I was. I stood up and looked at Joe then back at Troye. "I'll take her to the airport tomorrow." Joe speaks up. I gulped and they smiled then headed out. I gave Zoe and Alfie a big hug as they left.

"You know I could have took myself-"
"I know." Joe cuts off. "I just wanted to be with you for a bit." he smiled at me. "Fine. But, I want to dance." he gave me a look then laughed. "Dance? No. I don't dance." I raised my eyebrows. "You're dancing." I grabbed his hands and pulled him to me. "There's no music."

I rolled my eyes. "You don't need music, Sugg." I took his hand and placed it on my waist then took his other hand in mine. After him laughing at how ridiculous this was, he finally got comfortable with it. He looked in my eyes and started to lean in.

"Sorry to break up this little love fest but I told Oli I'd go to his tonight. So I won't be back till morning." Caspar interrupts. Joe rolls his eyes then Caspar grabs me into a hug. "come back soon and don't do anything I wouldnt." he whispers into my neck while we're hugging. I laugh at him and then watch him leave.

"You can stay in his room, then." Joe smiles at me then guides me downstairs. He takes one of his shirts and sweats and hands them to me. "sleep tight, gorgeous" he says while putting his hands on my hips then kissing my cheek. I stand there as i watch him close the door. I quickly get changed then lay in Caspar's bed. I kept thinking of Joe and how he was laying in the room right next to mine.

I got up and quietly walked to his door. His lights were off so I opened the door then slid under the covers next to him. He turned around and faced me, with a big smile on his face. "couldn't sleep?" he asked in a raspy tone. I just smiled at him. I turned around and he wrapped his arm around me pulling me against him, my back against his bare chest, his breath against my neck.