ch. 14 The Truth

Zoe's POV
"He remembered a name. Andrea." Alfie whispers. I give him a confused look. "I'm gonna see if I can get a hold of her." he suggests but I stop him before he leaves. "No, let me. I know her." he gives me an 'Alright' look.

"Where's Dani? I have to tell her something." Joe asks. I look at Troye giving him a look for him to tell him. "She went to stay with her mom." Joe furrows his eyebrows. "what" he manages to say. "it's only for three days, Joe." I say to him trying to comfort his mind.

I was pissed at him for what he did but he's my brother. And I know him. There must be more to the story. Joe rushes upstairs and I go to the bathroom to call Andrea.

Andrea: hello?
Zoe: hey Andrea. it's Zoe.
Andrea: oh hey! what's up?
Zoe: oh nothing I have a question though. Um, gonna sound strange because I'm his sister but please be honest we're in a bit of a crisis.
Andrea: okayy?
Zoe: did um.. you and Joe.. you know?
Andrea: *chuckles* no no. I was a bit tipsy so I feel bad for the way I acted but he told me he was with someone. And made me leave.
Zoe: alright great, thanks so much.
Andrea: *laughs* no problem, tell him I'm sorry!

A wave of relief rushes through me. Thank god. I went to find Alfie who was setting up cameras to film with Tyler. "he didn't do it!" they give me a confused look,

"he pushed her off told her he was with someone." their eyes widened. "you talked to Andrea?" Alfie asks. "Wait it was Andrea?" Tyler cuts in, confused.

I explained to them what Andrea told me and they all had an expression of relief.

"I have to tell Dani." Tyler says taking his phone out. "No! not yet. She's spending time with her mom, let her have this time. Which also means we can't tell Joe because he will tell Dani." Alfie suggests. We all agree.