Ch. 37 Get A Room

I get home to find Joe and Caspar in bed, on their computers. They must be editing because the only one who looks up is Caspar. Joe was all lost in his progress. I sit in front of Joe peering my eyes over the top of his laptop so he'll notice me. He looks up at me and smiles. "hello gorgeous." I say in a cheery tone.

"How you feeling?" I say as he leans and kisses me forehead, then laying back in his comfortable position. "I took very good care of him." Caspar chimes in, all smiley.

Joe rolls his eyes. "Bull. You made me make my own soup!" Caspar's mouth drops and starts chuckling a big. "You making a joke? I didn't even let you get up to pee."

"Nope. Caspar is lying, he didn't do anything." I laugh at them both. "I think I believe Caspar more." Caspar gives a cheer while Joe gives a sarcastic crying look. "cheers babe." he says and I just laugh.

"have you guys had dinner?" I stand up, about to head to the kitchen. "Yeah left overs are in the fridge." Caspar says. "Oi why're you trying to take credit for the food I made?" Joe says all defensive.

He's obviously joking though, I just laugh and go to the kitchen to eat.

"I am feeling much better though." Joe walks in with his Grey Tank, Red & Yellow SnapBack and his black joggers.

He smiles wide at me while kissing me on the lips. I just smile at him as he gets a glass of water. "Caspar and I are going to go out for some drinks, fancy coming along?" he says turning around them taking a drink.

"That's okay. I've got some editing to do, I just filmed with Alfie, and this video has to go up tomorrow." I smile.

"You sure?" he says with a weird look. I get up and wrap my arms around his waist. "Positive. Go have fun, get drunk, but take a cab. And don't have too much fun." I smirk at him. He leans down and gives me another passionate kiss. It turns into a make out. He places his glass down, still kissing me, then puts both his hands on my neck, deepening the kiss.

"Get a room." Caspar says, interrupting us. "Actually this is my house." Joe says and I just laugh a bit.

"yeah alright but no need to make out in every room, in front of the single guy." Caspar says with a bit of attitude. "It's not like we did it on purpose, Casp chill." Joe says in cheeky voice.

"When do you want to leave?" Caspar asks him trying to break the tension in this room. He's gonna need a chainsaw if he wants to do that though.

They get ready then leave. I honestly didn't mind that Joe was going out. I know how he is when he's drunk and it doesn't concern me. Of course I'm still worried just in case he does anything stupid.

I stay in bed and start editing.