ch. 11 Confusion

Alfie's POV
I walk into Joe & Caspar's room, Joe was sleeping and Caspar was probably still partying,

"Joe? you up mate?" I say kinda quietly but also kind of loud hoping I'd wake him up, but no success.

Even though Joe is the type to mess around he wouldn't do this to Dani, the way he talks about her, and the way he looks at her, I just know he genuinely likes her. I left his room and went to find Zoe who was luckily getting ready for bed in our room.

"did you speak to him?" she asks getting under the covers. Zoe always goes to bed early. "He's asleep. I think I should just wait till morning," she rolls her eyes. "yeah alright, you coming to bed gorgeous?" she smiles wide at me.

Joe's POV
For some reason I was expecting to wake up with Dani next to me but instead woke up with a massive headache. I must've drunk too much, then again I can't remember much from last night. Except for Caspar hitting on Dani.

I look over to the bed next to mine and Caspar was laying down on his phone. Avoiding him, I went downstairs to get some aspirin and found Zoe sitting at the table eating some waffles.

"morning, where's the aspirin?" she doesn't answer so I turn around to find an angry Zoe. "What?" I ask confused.

"what did you do with that girl last night?" she spoke up. I became very confused. "what are you on about Zoe?" "you know what I'm talking about. I found Dani crying about it in-" "Dani? she was too busy drooling over Caspar to notice anything I was doing." I say rubbing the temples of my head still recovering from this headache. Zoe drops her fork and gives me a glare.

"drooling over Caspar?"
"interesting topic you two decide to discuss this morning." Caspar butts in as he walks in the kitchen smiling. I then start to remember him touching Dani's hip and laughing with her.

"Caspar can tell you all about what happened with him and Dani." I flash a sarcastic smile at him. He looks at me weirdly while taking a bowl out of one of the cabinets. "me and Dani?" "yeah I saw you two last night getting all friendly, laughing, whispering, touching," I say getting closer to him clenching my jaw.

"hang on!" Zoe comes up to us backing me away from him. "you and Dani?" Zoe asks Caspar and he just starts laughing. "what's so funny?" I chime in. "Joe, Dani was helping me on how to talk to some girl."

"okay I do not believe that for a second. Since when does Caspar Lee need help talking to a girl?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Since she's one of Dani's good friends and I actually wanted to wow her. I was just practicing on Dani, I know you like her so why would I try and get between you actually liking a girl?" he takes his bowl of cereal up to his room and as he's walking up the stairs Alfie comes down.

"that still doesn't explain what you did with that girl." Zoe says standing in front of me. "Zoe!" Alfie says in an annoyed tone. "honestly have no idea what you're on about."

"fine. you talk to him then." she says while looking at Alfie and heading upstairs taking her unfinished plate of waffles with her.

"talk to me about what? what's she on about?" I say still confused. Dani comes walking downstairs I flash her a smile but she walks right pass me to take some aspirin. As she was about to walk up the stairs she turns around.

"did you really think I wouldn't have found out?"
"okay seriously someone tell me what I did because clearly I'm lost." I say while taking a seat at the dining table across from Alfie.