Ch. 35 Date

Joe and I went out to grab some lunch before walking around. We're about done and Joe keeps telling me to vlog today.

It is a great idea since it's a lovely day, but pretty chilly. So I might.

Joe's POV
"Jooooeee" Dani whines. I turn around smiling with a "what do you want" look. She's a couple of feet behind me, putting her hood over her head, looking in a store mirror. "c'mon then." I say laughing. I hear her feet run up to me.

"Hold my hand." she whines. I grab her hand and interlock it with mine. "Alright Moany." I let out a chuckle. "I'm not Moany" She says mocking my voice when she says 'Moany' which makes me laugh. "You just did it again."

She giggles and doesn't say anything.

We walk around the park. "Look at how gorgeous these trees are Joe." she says pointing at them. "I reckon you've said that about ten times now." I say jokingly. But she stops, I turn around and face her. (image above)

"Do you not want to be here?" she pouts. I tilt my head back and say with a giggly voice "I was joking. Of course I want to be here. I love seeing You get excited about the trees." she smiles at me and takes my hand, interlocking our fingers.

"you still whine a lot." I say, she hits my arm laughing.

Dani's POV
We're sat by the lake talking about lots of things. Joe's starting to give a weird face. "You alright?" I ask. "Think I've got a stomach ache." I stand up extending my arm out for him to grab my hand. "Do you wanna go back? it's very cold anyway." He agrees.

We get back and I get him some pain killers. "Do you want me to make you something?" "Nah it's okay, I'm probably just gonna have a nap." I smile at him as he gets comfortable in bed. "Come on, let's have a cuddle." he says and I smile even wider.

This looks NOTHING like them, but this is just how they're cuddling

This looks NOTHING like them, but this is just how they're cuddling. But Joe's head is in her chest, sleeping. :)