Ch. 10 Thats not Joe

I woke up again in Joe's bed but him not there. I turn to see some eggs and bacon next to the bed. I smile then start to eat. After I was done I walked downstairs to see Joe sitting on the couch with Caspar. I go and sit next to him, his arm wraps around my waist. I smile wide at him. "How was your breakfast?" he asks. "Did you make that?" I look up at him. "No. I did." Caspar says and we all laugh.

Joe's POV
Later that night we threw a casual party and invited more youtubers who were in town but weren't staying with us. I look over to see Dani talking with Caspar. He's such a flirt I didn't like it, even though he was a good mate. I see him put his hand on her hip as she laughs. what the hell. I start feeling heated. I start walking over to them but I'm stopped by Some girl.

"Joe Sugg, right? I'm Andrea." still looking over at Dani while she speaks I see Caspar pull away from her as they continue to banter, and him whispering in her ear. Jealousy overcomes me.

"Andrea? beautiful name." I have had a couple of drinks so I wasn't myself. Andrea blushes. "Wanna go upstairs?" she asks taking my hand leading me to my room. why did she know where I was sleeping She shut the door and started kissing me. Pushing me onto the bed and straddling me. I stopped her, still a bit drunk, "I can't. I'm with someone." she keeps kissing my neck. "I don't see her." I push her off and she falls on my bed. "I'm with someone. leave." she gives me a disgusted look then leaves.

Dani's POV
"whisper whisper whisper" Caspar says into my ear and I laugh. "Please tell me you won't actually say that when you get the chance to be alone with her." I laugh. Caspar was asking me for advice on how to talk to one of my good friends he has a crush on so he was practicing on me.

"Of course not! I'm just not gonna say what I want to say to you, duh." he laughs making me laugh. I notice Joe with some girl who then takes his hand walking upstairs with him. My stomach starts to hurt. "Excuse me." I say to Caspar following them upstairs I see her close his door. I clench my jaw. I wanted to go in there and yell at him.

Instead tears overcame me and I ran into the bathroom. "Dani? you okay?" I hear Zoe call from the other side of the door. Too busy crying I didn't answer and she opens the door with Alfie next to her. She sits down next to me and hugs me, Alfie goes and gets a water for me. "what's wrong?" Zoe asks. I don't answer. "Go on, you can tell me." she smiles softly at me.

"I saw Joe go into his room with some other girl. She led him upstairs, she closed the door. I just-" I begin crying again.

She hugs me and Alfie hands me the water. "That can't be right? Joe wouldn't hurt you. I know how he feels for you and-"

"How does he feel for me? like I'm some other girl" I say wiping tears off my cheeks and taking a sip of the water.

"No Dani, he really does like you." Alfie says. "I'm gonna talk to him." "Zoe, no." Alfie stops her. "Let me. Bro to bro." she rolls her eyes at him but agrees.

Zoe helps me to bed and I instantly fall asleep.