Ch. 33 Louise & Zoe

Zoe's POV
I was walking by myself, to the little food place I was meeting Dani and Louise at. I hated walking down these streets by myself. I started feelings anxious and rang Louise again.

Louise: "Hey where are you?"
Me: "Hi yeah I'm getting a bit anxious. There's a lot of people, I'm by myself, lots of buildings."
Louise: "Right just stay calm, it's alright. Do you wanna stay where you are and we'll come to you?"
Me: "Yes Please."
Louise: "Alright tell me where you're at."

I tell Louise what store I'm by and she tells me to go inside and wait. Luckily it was a cute Boutique Store. So I walked around and looked at some things while calming down. The door opens and I hear Dani's voice, So I walk to the front.

"Hey I'm sorry I made you guys walk all the way over here." I say with a bummed expression. And giving them hugs. "It's okay Zoe, we know you don't like walking by yourself. Plus the weather is great, and it didn't seem like that long of walk." Louise says smiling.

I hated having anxiety and such. I feel like I miss out on a lot, and has a big impact on my friends and family all because of my freaking anxiety. But, I am working on it.

"Do you wanna just get Ice Cream from down the street?" Dani asks. We all say yes and head down the street.

We were stopped by two viewers, who were so lovely.

After we've almost finished our ice creams we were just sat talking and laughing.

"She literally had the paint smeared all over her shirt, I'm like.. are you freaking kidding me." Louise continues on about her story of Darcy and we all laugh. A bug of some sort flys by Dani's ear making her freak out, and we all burst out laughing. It was that type of laugh, where you're not even laughing. It was the silent laughing.

"I'm literally crying" I say wiping under my eye. Louise is fanning her face, trying to dry the tears from coming while letting out loud deep breaths and Dani is still silent laughing, her face is so red.

I love these moments when we all laugh at something that was scary and unintentional.

Cute Zouni moment. Lmao Zouni? great ship name for them. Remember to keep reading to find out what the other dilemma is. :)