Ch. 51 Decisions

Joe & I walked into this giant room filled with other YouTubers hand in hand. Most didn't know that we had a little break up, not even our viewers.

Although people did have their assumptions when I came to America without Joe, but we never addressed it because I think deep down we both knew we would get back together again. You know you're really over when you both announce it.

Our group of friends were happy we were back together and thrilled things were as they should be.

"Dani?" a low tone speaks. I turn and face Caspar. "Can I speak with you?" he asks. I just give him a smile and wrap my arms around his body, giving him a hug. I know he feels terrible & I know he didn't mean to do it. I didn't need to hear him say it. But he tried anyway.

"Caspar please don't apologize, it's alright. I promise." he gives me a cheeky wide smile and then someone tells me it's time for Zoe, Tanya, Louise & I's meet and greet.

I give Joe a kiss on the cheek as he wishes me luck, then follow the lady.

We met a bunch of people and it made me very happy getting to meet so many people who watch what I do. And experience the things I get to share, I'm so lucky.

30 Minutes into the M&G we had to take a short break, because Zoe was feeling anxious. I always feel bad for her because she can't handle such large occasions.

****

"So are you going back to London?" Tyler asks me. We're both just chilling in another room, where some other people are whilst we wait.

I shrug. Because I honestly don't know the answer.

"As much as I ship you both I really want you to stay." he pouts, making me let out a little laugh. "And I know Finn wants you to, as well."

"Where is Finn anyway?" I furrow my eyebrows, looking around me.

"On stage with the rest of the Brits." he says. I haven't got to talk to Finn much today because when I was busy, he wasn't. And when I wasn't busy, he was.  "Well, you know I really want to stay here too. But I also can't be without Joe."

Tyler rolls his eyes playfully. "Girl you don't need no man." he says pretending to flip his hair back, making me laugh.

Then I get serious and let out a sigh. I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't want to leave Finn and Tyler and Tyler's home with his comfortable guest bed. But I also don't want to be so far away from Joe.

"Um are you okay?" Tyler asks. "Yeah I just.. don't know what I'm gonna do." he gives me a gentle look. "Well, I won't tell you what you should do. Only what I want you to do, and that's stay here, of course. But I know you love Joe and wouldn't be that selfish as to make you stay here. So it's okay if you do leave. " he smiles at me. "This is why I love you." I give him a hug.

I just don't know if Finn will be the same way.