Ch. 30 Burglar?

"So that's what he looks like." I say as Joe shuts the door. His dad just came by to meet me, and he's now off to Brighton to stay at Zoe and Alfie's. Joe chuckles. "Surely you've seen a picture of him with Zoe or I." I shook my head.

"Really? I've never shown you a photo with him in it? wow." I laugh a bit and we head to his room. Joe immediately pulls his laptop out and I get changed.

I lay next to him and watch him edit some videos. His face was so concentrated and cute.

"Do you think your dad likes me?" I ask getting under the covers. "What's not to like?" he looks at me. "Actually-" "Don't even start." I cut him off laughing and hitting him with a pillow.

All of a sudden we hear something crash. It sounded like a Glass Cup being thrown on the ground. Joe jumps, making me jump even more. "What the hell was that?" he says standing up.

"Joe don't!" I whisper yell at him, getting up.

"It's probably nothing calm down." he chuckles. Then we hear another crash.

I run up to him. "bloody hell, alright hang on." he says staring to head out the door, but I follow him out as we both quietly and slowly tip toe towards the kitchen.

"Someone here?" Joe calls out. I hit his arm. "Don't say that, they'll come over here." he rolls his eyes.

We both creep around the corner and relief overcomes me. "Caspar you idiot what are you doing!" Joe says in an annoyed tone. "I couldn't get the water .. inside the cup." Caspar stutters. He must be drunk.

"Alright come on." I say taking Caspar's arm away from the glass and to the couch, laying him down. Joe brings a cup of water out to him. I put a blanket over him.

"How did he even get in?" I say sweeping up the little pieces of glass. "He's got a key." "Oh and I don't." I say putting a hand on my hip. Joe smiles, "I'll get you one. Go on to bed, I'll sweep up the rest." he says taking the broom then placing a kiss on my cheek. As I'm about to walk away I feel a hand hit my bum.

I turn around to a laughing Joe. "Dick." I say smiling at him then went to bed.