Big, big, big news

Basically, I've decided to do something that I've been wanting to do for ages and ages and ages.

I'm starting a blog.

I love to write (if you hadn't already noticed) I know it's not the best but I really do enjoy it. I also really enjoy makeup, hair and clothes so I've decided to start a beauty blog.

It will be stuff like product reviews, tips and tricks, routines and anything that people want to see.

Would it be something that you would all read though?

Also, I'm stuck between names for it. Some of them I like, others I think are alright and some I don't like but could you all tell me which one you think is the best?

The options are:

1. Glitter, Gleam and Glow

2. Shimmer, Gleam and Glow

3. The Cosmetics Corner

4. Iridescent Beauty 

5. Beauty and the Dream

6. Beauty Avenue

Please would you all comment which number you think is the best, I'd be eternally grateful.

I'm really excited and nervous about this and I'm working on the website right now (it's really pretty).

I'm also working on a new chapter which will hopefully be up later tonight.

Also this is irrelevant but it's my last day of year 13 tomorrow which is so sad because I spent 7 years at that school and it will all be over tomorrow. Anyway I'm rambling, I'm excited about this blog, I hope it goes well and thank you in advance of you help me out a little.