12. Connor Imagine for @5sos_thevamps7

A/N: Sorry this took so long but it got deleted just as I finished it.
But anyway, thank you for requesting, it really means a lot and I really hope you love it
_____________________________

It was cold outside so you sat wrapped up in a blanket with a mug of hot chocolate. Yes it was almost summer and you were acting like it was winter but you didn't care. You turned on the tv and started searching through channels aimlessly. As you changed the channel you noticed that it had started to rain. Heavily. 'Oh great' you thought to yourself. Everyone knew that when it rained this heavily it wouldn't be long before there would be a thunderstorm.

You hated thunderstorms. Last time you heard thunder you grabbed a blanket, torch, pillows and some food and hid in the storage cupboard under the stairs. Lets just say you gave your mum a fright when she opened the door to get the vacuum cleaner.

A loud rumble of thunder filled the room and you jumped. It was followed by a bright flash of lighting which terrified you even more. You could feel tears welling in your eyes. You wanted nothing more than for your boyfriend to be with you. Cuddling you and telling you that everything was going to be okay.

As though somebody had read your mind, your phone vibrated on the table next to you. You picked it up and smiled slightly when you saw Connors name appear on the screen. "Hey Keni" his always chirpy voice sounded through the speaker of your phone.

"Hey Con" you replied, your voice a little shaky.

"Look, so I know you hate thunderstorms so I drove to yours with icecream, Starbucks, blankets, movies and cuddles! I'm outside your door right now so if you want to let me in..." he chuckled at the fact that he was stood outside your house talking to you on the phone instead of knocking.

You threw the blanket off of you and ran to the front door, throwing it open. "CONNOR" you shouted, throwing your arms around him and pulling him into the front room.

You both sat on the sofa as lightning illuminated the room. As thunder rumbled again you screamed and jumped onto Connors lap as he engulfed you in his strong arms.

Once you had calmed down slightly you climbed off of his lap. "Stay right there I'll be back in like 5 minutes" and with that, he walked out if the room and came back with blankets and his guitar.

He sat back down and placed you back on his lap, laying the blankets over the two of you. He took hold of his guitar and began strumming the strings gently. "Just relax, Keni this storm will be over before you know it and if you get scared again, I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere." he spoke softly, drawing circles on the exposed skin on your hip.

"How come you brought your guitar?" you asked him, gently pulling at his shirt.

"Well I thought that we could have a bit of a sing song to take your mind off of the thunderstorm." he suggested.

"I'd like that, which song do think?" you asked him. Looking up at him.

"Whichever song you like, babe" he smiled.

After you and Connor had finished singing. Badly. The thunder had stopped but it was still raining heavily. Connor placed his guitar on the floor and laid on the sofa. You cuddled up to him. Him with his arm around your waist, you with your hand resting on his chest and your head in the crook of his neck. Every now and then he would kiss the top of your head, forehead, cheeks and lips and you fell asleep to the sound of him softly singing your favourite songs.

After that night you weren't as scared of thunderstorms as you were before, but you weren't going to tell Connor that.