36. He's jealous of your crush on Evan Peters (Part One)

Part 1: James

Part 2: Brad

Part 3: Tristan

Part 4: Connor

_____________________

"Y/N you've been watching Netflix since you got up this morning, it's 3 in the afternoon now. Please spend some time with me" James pouted from his place in the doorway.

"Come and cuddle with me then and we'll watch this together" you suggested, lifting up one side of the blanket you were under to allow him to lay next to you.

"What are you even watching?" He asked looking down at you, kissing the top of your head.

"American Horror Story" you replied simply not taking your eyes off of the screen as Evan Peters was being led into Briarcliff.

"Still, you've been watching that for three days now, why?" He asked, baffled.

"Its called binge watching, James. Besides I'm on the second season now and I've nearly finished it so be quiet because Evan's on" you said quickly, putting your hand over his face to keep him quiet.

"Oh my god, look at him. He's just perfect, isn't he?. You know I don't think that there's a role he could play and be bad at it. Aw, I want a baby with Evan. NO DONT CRY EVAN, DARLING YOU'LL GET YOUR BABY BACK OH I'LL GIVE YOU A CUDDLE NO DONT CRY!" You shouted at the tv. (this is actually me watching ahs. Just saying, I love Evan. Okay, continue.)

"I don't see why you like him so much, I mean its not even good acting, its just good writing. There are better actors and actresses in this than Evan Peters. And what a dick he has a first name as a surname. Asshole." He muttered but you still heard him.

"James, I hate to do this to you but please leave the room until the show has finished and then I might consider talking to you." you said, crossing your arms over your chest and pouting.

James paused the show and pulled you onto his lap. "I'm not leaving the room, I'm just saying that I don't see why you like him so much. He's not that good looking." he stated which was quite brave for him considering that you would probably punch him in the face if he said anything else about him.

"James, are you jealous because I want to have Evan Peters' babies?" you laughed.

"Well, basically yes. Why would you want his babies and not mine?" he pouted.

"James, I want both of your babies, especially yours. Which is probably a good thing since..." you trialed off and resting your hand over your stomach.

"NO WAY I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!" James shouted, wrapping his arms around you and kissing you. "I love you so much and I'm sorry for getting jealous of Evan Peters I like him really I swear." you just laughed and kissed him again while playing the show again.

_______________________

A/N- My friend introduced me to AHS and I've binge watched two of the seasons already so this preference is literally based on me. The only difference is that I'M NOT PREGNANT!

Just so we're clear I'M NOT PREGNANT I'M ONLY 16.

Anyway

QOTD: How much do you love Evan Peters?

AOTD: Evan is bae. I was discussing him with my friend and I said he is the only celebrity that I love who doesn't sing or is in a band so he's pretty special.