NOT AN UPDATE

Hi, Hey, Hello.

Sorry if you thought this was another update. I will be working on one in a moment.

I just wanted to tell you about another book I'm writing.

It's about 5 Seconds of Summer and it's a preference book.

So if you like 5SOS as well as The Vamps, go give it a read and tell me what you think.

You can either search for '5 Seconds of Summer Preferences' or you can go onto my profile and you can find it there.

Also, I want to apologise for the fact that I haven't updated in months! As you know I went on a school trip to Poland and I thought I'd be able to write on the plane there and back but the people I was sat with had other ideas so I couldn't write at all. Then I had Prom a few days after so obviously I couldn't update because I was prepping for that. Then I guess after that I just couldn't think of ANY ideas AT ALL, even on the requests I wrote something then ended up deleting it because recently I have had ZERO confidence in what I've written and I didn't want it to suck but I felt like it did. But I've had a tiny bit of inspiration so I'll try and update as much as I can and I'll try to make sure that they aren't horrible.

Again, sorry if you thought that this was an update, I'll either post my next imagine later on today or tomorrow. But PLEASE CHECK OUT MY 5SOS PREFERENCES AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!