33. Bonfire Night

I forgot to update this, sorry don't hate me.
Part One: James.
Part Two: Connor
Part Three: Tristan
Part Four: Brad
____________________
Connor: As soon as the two of you had your first children, a beautiful little girl named Ebony and an adorable little boy called Ashton, you had made it a tradition that yours would be the family that were the best dedicated to bonfire night. On the morning of bonfire night you and Connor would wake up in the early hours of the morning so that you could get everything ready for the day without waking your children. You drove to the fruit market and bought apples, then to the supermarket to buy wooden sticks and everything needed to make toffee apples while Connor drove to buy fireworks and sparklers for your son and daughter. When you both returned to the house Connor helped you set up the kitchen then you both made your way to wake up your peacefully sleeping children. You went to wake Ebony while Connor went to wake Ashton.
"Ebony, sweetie it's time to wake up. We've got a fun day ahead of us, come on sweetie wake up" you whispered softly as you sat next to her on the bed, kissing her on the cheek softly as the 3 year olds eyes fluttered open.
"ASHTON, ASHTON, ASHTON, ASHTON, ASHTON, ASHTON" Connor chanted as loud as he could as he walked into the 7 year olds room. Ashton's eyes shot open as he sat bolt upright in the bed. "Dad, what's wrong?" He asked quickly panic evident in his eyes. "Oh god, nothing's wrong buddy I just needed to wake you up and I just thought..." Connor tried to explain himself, already regretting shouting to wake him. "You know what never mind, nothing's wrong you just need to get up. We have a fun day planned for you and Ebs." He explained as your son calmed down from his rude awakening.
Footsteps were heard running down the stairs and your children appeared in the doorway of the kitchen. You all washed your hands and started to prepare for the fireworks tonight. You started to boil the sugar to make the toffee to cover the apples while Connor helped Ebony and Ashton to attach the apples to the sticks. Once the toffee had been made it was time to cover the apples with it.
It was a mess.
God knows why you had both thought it was a good idea to do this, none of you had done it before and none of you were very skilled in the kitchen. Toffee covered the table, kitchen counter, your hair, Connors hair, Ashton's hair, Ebony's hair and all over your clothes. Toffee was everywhere but the apples.
By some miracle the 4 of you had managed to make the toffee apples look good, you had even attached little handwritten labels onto the sticks. Leaving them to set you went to get yourselves cleaned up and dressed for the night.
Ebony was dressed in wooly leggings, black boots, fluffy jumper, a padded coat, 'Frozen' gloves, 'frozen' scarf and a 'frozen' hat. Ashton was dressed in skinny jeans, black converse, jumper, Connors gloves, a beanie with a little bobble on the top and the longest scarf to ever exist in the world.
"Aw, you both looks so cute" Connor cooed. "Y/N, you pick up Ebony and I'll pick up Ashton. I need to take a family selfie." He announced, took the photo and uploaded it to Instagram with the caption "I'm so lucky to be spending bonfire night with my two beautiful children and my perfect wife. They mean the world to me and you guys have no idea of he state we were in just a few hours ago. I do not like toffee apples and toffee apples do not like me."
You spent the rest of the night watching the fireworks from your back garden while you all ate the homemade apples which, were fabulous even if you do say so yourself.
_________________________
A/N: I'm so sorry this sucks so much. I'll go back and edit it later so it's acceptable.
QOTD: what's your favourite song at the moment?
AOTD: The Only Reason by 5SOS. The other baes.