35. Christmas Imagine (All of the boys)

"So you'll be over at around 11?" James asked you over the phone.

"Yeah around 11, I cant wait to see you. And Brad, Tristan, Connor and everybody else." you continued.

"They cant wait to see you either. They've been practically bouncing around the house since 4am, it took me and Joe until now to get them to at least sit on the sofa. I swear its like they're 5 years old." he laughed and you were sure you heard something fall followed by an "oops" then a "Jaaammeees, something happened in the kitchen"

"I've got to go babe or I won't have a house anymore. Or band mates" he sighed as you wished him a merry Christmas and put the phone down.

You had always loved Christmas even now that you were older. Most people usually grow out of getting over excited about Christmas but not you, or the rest of the boys. There was something about the day in general that you just couldn't get enough of. Maybe it was getting spoiled with gifts, maybe it was spoiling others with gifts, maybe it was spending time with family and friends, maybe it was being able to get drunk without anybody judging you, maybe it was being able to eat until your jaw hurt. Maybe it was all of the above.

This Christmas was going to be the best. It would be the first Christmas that you were going to share with James and the rest of the band. Yes you had seen James at Christmas three times before but today you were going to spend the whole day with him and it was going to be per-fect. All ready in your Christmas Day outfit (A/N- Does anybody else have a Christmas Day outfit? Like I do and I always plan it the week before. Anyway continue.) you headed out of the door and made your way to James' house which judging by the phone call earlier, was most likely going to be trashed.

"Brad, this is perfect thank you so much!" you stood up to give him a hug and went back to admiring the beautiful Pandora charm he had bought you.

"Its no problem, y/n, I walked past the shop and I saw it and I just knew I had to buy it for you." he smiled.

"Well I'm glad you did see it, because its beautiful." you hugged him again.

"And now for the present I bought you, y/n. I think we'll all agree that it's the best one. Like ever." Tristan announced.

"Oh my god Tristan I cant believe you got me this! I've wanted one for years now!" You shouted as you admired the pastel pink polaroid camera in its box.

"I know you have that's why I bought it months ago for you" he beamed.

"Tristan I love it thank you so much!" you smiled, rushing over to hug him.

"Y/N, I think you should open mine now, it'll blow you away." Connor said rushing over to sit next to you, handing you a glittery envelope. "Read what it says when you open it" he rushed.

"Okay, its a ticket. 28th June 2015. The Grand Theatre. Stall K. Seat 25. ALAN CARR YAP YAP YAP TOUR! NO WAY CONNOR YOU DID NOT GET ME TICKETS FOR ALAN CARRS TOUR!" You shouted, throwing your arms around him.

"Yes I did get you tickets for Alan Carr's tour. And you'll be going with me, Brad, Tristan, Dean, Joe and of course, James. And if that's not enough for you, open this one too." he smirked.

"BACKSTAGE PASS NO WAY! I'M GOING TO MEET HIM TOO" You certainly are going to meet him." he beamed.

"Best Christmas ever." You sighed

"No, not just yet" James spoke, pushing Connor out of the way and taking his place next to you. You were handed another envelope which you tore open pretty quickly.

"YOU'RE TAKING ME TO DISNEYLAND PARIS!" You screamed, jumping up and down.

"Of course I am, I'll always spoil my girl no matter what" be smiled standing up and wrapping his arms around your waist as you both leaned in, connecting your lips in a sweet kiss.

"CHRISTMAS DINNERS READY!" Connor shouted from in the kitchen.

"I love you so much, James. This has been the best Christmas I've ever had" you whispered.

"This has been the best Christmas I'VE ever had too, y/n. I love you so much. Now come on lets go eat, I'm starving." James smiled, linking his fingers with yours as he led you into the kitchen where you had the best dinner with your boyfriend and your best friends.

The rest of the day was spent lying on the sofas, cuddled up to James and the rest of the boys while watching the huge amounts of Christmas specials on TV.

You weren't wrong when you said that this Christmas was going to be the best one to date.

__________________________________

A/N- MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY I HOPE YOU ALL HAD AN AMAZING DAY.

QOTD: What did you all get for Christmas?

AOTD: I got Vamps tickets, 5SOS tickets, Alan Carr tickets, Disneyland Paris tickets, a polaroid camera, a Melbourne Storm shirt which I'm still shocked about because mum ordered it all the way from Australia and I live in England so it must have been pretty expensive and other stuff but they are like the main ones that I love.

ONCE AGAIN I HOPE YOU ALL HAD AN AMAZING DAY AND GOT EVERYTHING THAT YOU WANTED AND HAD A FANTASTIC TIME WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND I ALSO HOPE THAT YOU DIDNT ALL EAT TOO MUCH FOOD AND HAVE AN AMAZING NEW YEAR TOO.

Wow I rambled on but yeah, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and good luck if you're going shopping in the sales because it is a nightmare but it's totally worth it.