20. Come Closer

A/N: So after all the seriousness recently I wanted something a little more light hearted <3 I hope you all enjoy it. Let me know what you think my loves.  You're wonderful and beautiful and amazing.

Miles enjoys breaking rules a fact Alex was well aware of. What Alex was not aware of was that their sex had been so good the night before because Miles knew he was doing something that he shouldn't have been. Alex was just happy to not have to choose between sleeping in his own bed and Miles for a night even if they both knew that was only temporary.

Matt, on the other hand, was not as fond of their rules breaking and spent most of the night lying on the couch, awake, unable to avoid listening as they weren't exactly quiet though their intention seemed to be to keep the volume down. There were lots of things that Matt wanted to experience in his life, skydiving, fatherhood, drumming in zero gravity ( or on the moon if that became a valid option one day) The one thing that he NEVER wanted to experience again was listening to two of his closest friends going at it in the other room. It had been emotionally damaging and left him with so many inappropriate questions one of which he couldn't help but let slip around the breakfast table while they were all eating their cereal.

"So Which one of you tops?" Alex who had been drinking the milk from his bowl choked.

"Matt!"

"Well if you're going to make me listen to it I have a right to ask," Matt said amused by Alex's reaction as well as Miles contrasting smirk.

"Curious about bum stuff Matthew?" Miles smirked. " You should really try it sometime. Doesn't have to be a bloke could always just get Breana a nice strap on and let her-"

"What happened to the table being a place where people had polite conversations!" Alex insisted.

"Well, he asked so-"

"So you thought I'd be fine to tell him to go get his lady something to shove up his arse!" Alex asked shooting Miles a dirty look.

"I don't see the problem with it, Alexander, you are obviously overreacting" Miles Laughed. " What's wrong with encouraging your mate to bring home a nice anal toy from LA as a present for his lovely lady. We could even help you pick something out!"

" You'd know plenty about that, wouldn't you. What with your collection and all." Alex said, eyeing Miles over the top of his cereal bowl.

"I think I'll have to pass on that one, but thanks for the offer." Matt said, " And you still haven't answered my question. Which one of you tops?"

" Well, it depends on what you mean," Miles said sipping his coffee.

" You can be on top but that doesn't necessarily mean you're getting it in," Alex said.

" Kinda like with a bird, they can be on top but-"

"You're still doing the penetraaaaaation." Alex said elongating the word.

"Then which one of you is the girl?" Matt asked he's starting to remember vividly why he stopped hanging around these two when they're in the same room together. Miles and Alex looked at each other with mock offense.

"NEITHER!" They said in unison causing them both to laugh. Miles was glad to see Alex smiling and laughing again. He was acting like his usual self now, that Alex that he loved who had seemed to be absent over the last few days.

"Do we look like women to you Matt?" Alex asked.

"You did a bit when you had ya' humbug hair." Miles pointed out.

"Humbug hair?"

"Humbug hair, that's what they've been calling it on the internet. To be fair we all had pretty questionable hair at the time." Miles himself had looked like a Beatle and all the monkeys had gotten a big overgrown.