38. No.1 Party Anthem ( Part 2)

A\N: And here you go. PART TWO! Time for the boy's side of the night. I hope you're ready, cause I don't think you're ready. I wrote it and I'm not ready  *hides under blanket* ENJOY!

  Alex pockets his phone after texting Alexa. The group of men were currently standing in a back Alley at a large metal door which read the number ' 602'. It was the address of the place they were supposed to be meeting Mr.Mazzeo and his sons to start their evening. Alex knocked three times on the door to be greeted with a voice from the other side. " Password?" A gruff sounding man asked.

"Calypso," Alex replied. He heard the click of several locks before the door opened revealing one of the largest bouncers he'd ever seen.

"Welcome, Mr. Turner." The man said moving out of the way to let the group in. " The rest of your party is waiting in the main lounge." He added. Alex nodded walking down the darkened hallways. It was only lit by a series of sconces as well as the light shining from the room at the end.

"Al, this seems a little sketchy. Maybe we should go." Matt muttered to Alex.

"I'm with Matt, this already feels slightly illegal." Jamie nodded.

"Nonsense lads. Nothing illegal about it, just highly exclusive." Miles smirked. Unlike the rest of them, he knows exactly where they are at the moment since he'd helped to plan the party.

They all rounded the corner into an expansive lounge area. It was dimly lit but still much brighter than the hallway leading to it. The room was filled with plush leather chairs, lavishly upholstered couches, and card tables surrounded by high-backed wooden chairs fit for royalty. The walls were paneled with dark wood and from them hung pictures of war generals and scenes of hunting dogs. Animal heads on plaques hung from several places all of them obviously belonging to a quite proficient hunter. The atmosphere was thick with cigar smoke and the scent of aged scotch which was being served by beautiful women in barely existent black cocktail dresses.

"Alex my boy! There you are!" Mr.Mazzeo waved them over from where he was sitting in a leather chair. He got up to greet the group of men who had entered.

"Good to see you again Mr.Mazzeo." He said shaking the man's hand, Miles nodded to him as well.

" Nice to see you again sir." He said.

"Miles Kane good to see you too son. Was I right about this place or was I right huh?"

"Quite right Sir," Miles answered

"Hey, no need for formalities boys. We're all family now, right? No, seriously call me Richard. We're all just out to have a good time tonight. You remember my son's right? Dante! Alonzo! Don't be rude come and say hello. I raised you better than that! Have some manners will ya! Now, introductions, I'm awful with names, but I'll try to remember them all." His fast talking New York ways were always hard for Alex to keep up with.

As Alex rattled off names introducing the rest of the group Miles could already feel the cold gaze of Cat's older brother Alonzo settling on him. He could see why Alex spoke of him as an intimidating presence. He was tall with short black hair gelled neatly into place. His layers upon layers of bulging muscle could easily be seen under his well-tailored suit jacket. His face looked as though it was chiseled from marble, all sharp angles and olive toned skin. He would almost be attractive if it wasn't for the sheer look of aggression in his eyes. He seemed as though he were a feral animal ready to snap at any moment.

"How about a round of poker boys?" Richard says, breaking Miles from his thoughts as he ushers them all over to a large round table.

"Sounds good to me, better watch out! Cookie's got one hell of a poker face." Alex said.