CHAPTER:11-Hospital

Sarah explaing

As we enter the hospital some patients looked over at us, and they all gasped at the sight of us.
"Help! Help! Please! Someone help!" Jack yelled, then 5 nurses came rushing over to us they all had concerned looks on their faces, "remove the material" one of them said.
So another one reached over and untied the dark blue bloody shirt and lifted it up
"careful it doesn't get cought" the nurses looked at May with a confused expression, then as they continued to lift it slowly, I cried out in pain as I felt it tug the bone a slight bit.
The nurse stopped then lifted it up and finally seen that the bone was broken and pointed out of the skin and my blood started to drip out once again.
"east wing now! Stat!" She yelled through her radio,
"we need 5 surgeons to the east wing emergency!".
All my friends looked shocked when she said that I would need that much assistance.
My friends were told that they could come and sit at my bed side until the surgery was set and done.
The nurses took me as quickly as they could to the east wing.                             As soon as we got there they laid me down on the bed, got me a glass of water, then took me out of the room to the operation room.
I took in my surroundings before they gave me some type of medicine so that I wouldn't feel it as much.
inside of the operation room, there was a tray of equipment the uniforms, the silver coloured door, an then that was the last thing I remember seeing before I passed out, everything went from blurry to black.

Once the operation was done they took me out to another room.
Once they positioned the bed  in the room, they hooked me up to some type of breathing machine and helped me with all the blood I loss.                                                                                        When I was in the hospital bed, I asked them what they did. They told me that while I was out the nurses were working on my arm, first they got one to take the skin and pry it open a bit while another was holding a towel underneath my arm and the other put her palm heal on the bone and pushed it down slowly, then he manoeuvred the bone to be put in place a lined with the others. then they fixed up all the torn ligaments-etc., stitched up my arm wrapped it with a gauze and a wrap bandage a few times, after they wiped off all the lost blood.
"okay, thank you" i say an the fall asleep.                          
Once Nurse, Dolly, the one who brought me to my room finished telling me everything i told him "thank you" then fell asleep.
I heard the door close just before i was completely asleep, he left the room.                                                                                                                                                                                                     A few minuets passed and an I was almost asleep when I vaguely heard the door, then a bunch of foot steps.

"Well, will she be alright?"Jack asked without missing a beat,
Nurse Dolly turned to him "yes she will be fine, she has lost quiet a bit of blood an will need to stay here overnight, but she will be okay"
then he turned and left us all alone together.
"Do you really think she will be okay?" May asked them,
they shrugged "i don't know May, I hope so" Will responded.                                                                                       About an hour passed I think, and I fluttered my eyes, slowly waking up. From what I could see their faces lit up with relief and joy.
"What happened while I was out?" I asked them
"well your mom has called 5 times, so you should probably call her back, your surgery went well, you lost a lot of blood, we all waited here for you, and Jill went to the washroom a few minuets ago and hasn't come back yet, that pretty much it" Will told me

"I'm gonna go check on her, I'll be back soon." May told us.
She then walked off. I looked at the guys and smiled "thanks for waiting up" I said
"no problem" they replied and then we talked for a bit longer.