Important A/N

Okay...

HI MAH FLUFFYBEARS!

Here's your author here,SophiaAlyssaLuceroMa!Call me Sam! ^~^

Before I start,here's something to say...

I DO NOT OWN UNDERTALE

So...Just have somethings to tell you guys before this story starts!

I LOVE SANS X FRISK!!!It's just so SRISK!Or was it Frans?Sarisk?I DON'T KNOW!Some fan am I...Just bear with me...Get the pun?No?Really?Are you sure?Okay.I'm not Sans.I can't make his 'brilliant' jokes...That's gonna be a teensy lil' problemo...I try to be funny.:(

So...Let me get to the pount...Get it?Still no...C'mon...Ya sure?

Okay,so...I know I keep saying so,so sorry.

WHY THE HECK DO I KEEP SAYING SO?!Is it because my name starts with S then O?!

Anyway...

Sans is 18 years old and Frisk is 16 years old now.They lived on the surface for 6 years straight with their friends,Toriel,Asgore,Innocent lil' Papyrus,Mettaton,Alphys,Undyne,ya get the point.And if Frisk and their friends have ages that say they're real age,I DO NOT KNOW.So yeah.

And I'mma gonna make Sans the older brother ovah here.So yeah.I just think that Sans is the older brother because his so protective for his lil' Papy.He wants to keep him happy.HEY THAT RHYMES!!!And I think Papy is a lil' too innocent to be the older brother.NO OFFENSE PAPY!

Papyrus:NO OFFENSE TAKEN HUMAN!

And...I think Sans is a pretty sick for a fighter!Ain't I right,Frisk?

Frisk:(daydreaming)Yeah...He's so beautiful and sick for a fighter...(realizes what she's doing)NO!I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!(blushes red)

Sans:What?You think I'm not a beautiful guy who's sick in fighting?I think I got it in my bones...

Frisk:No not like that!I just...ACK!(runs away with a face red like a tomatoe)

I might need to erase that from their memory...

(takes away Sans',Frisk's and Papyrus' memories)

So...Yeah...

And Asriel and Flowey ARE NOT the same person in my story.So I don't want any bull-CONTAIN YOURSELF WOMAN!!!So,I don't want any comments saying 'Asriel and Flowey are the same person!How are they not the same person!"Sooooo none of that.

Before I end this chappie,

I DO NOT OWN UNDERTALE

Anyway,that's all I have to say...

BYE MAH FLUFFYBEARS AND SEE YOU ON MY FIRST CHAPPIE!!!