Chapter 22:So many

A/N:Hello fluffybears!New chappie here!And sorry for the TEAR-able chappie title.I can't think of a clever way to name it.And sorry this turned out late.Journalist in school,remember?Anyways,ON WITH THE STORY!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ink!Sans' P.O.V.

I walked back into the Creative Realm.

"OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO!!!"I panicked.I ran and ran and ran until I saw the cage where I kept him.

It's empty!And the bars are bend!

How can that happen?!

I saw a note on top of the cage.

'HeYa LiTtLe InKy!Ha!I jUsT eScApEd YoUr CaGe!YoU wOn'T sToP mE!I'lL gEt EvErYtHiNg I wAnT!EvEn WhEn If I hAvE tO kIlL eVeRyOnE.EvEn If I lOvE,I cArE aBoUt,EvEn WhEn ThEy'Re My FaMiLy...(EvIl LaUgH)'

I started to sweat somehow.

I have to find him!

Frisk's P.O.V.

"Hey Sans."I called out to him as we continued to walk back to my house after we bought some nice cream.

I bought blueberry and he bought the same.

"Yea Frisk?"he replied as I licked my nice cream.I looked at him,seeing his face like a blueberry."You okay?"I asked."Yea,I-I'm good."he replied.For some reason he stuttered.(A/N:Some of you know why,while some of you may not.If you don't know why,don't ask.)

"Well,then...I wanna ask.Why did you and Ink look like twins and he called your and Papy's dad,dad?"I asked him."Well,that's because we ARE the same person.He's just from a different universe."he answered."Oh.Well that makes sense,I guess."I said.I continued to eat my nice cream until I noticed something.

HE HAS A TONGUE?!

He chuckled."It's the tongue isn't it?"he said pointing to his glowing blue tongue."Uh,duh!"I said like it's the most obvious thing in the world.We both laughed.

"Hey,what does Batman wants for his drink?"he asked all of the sudden.

"What?"I replied.

I feel a joke or a pun coming along.

"Just-ice."he said pointing at his nice cream.

I laughed as he snorted even if he does not have a nose."Nice one!"

"But,it's not even winter yet."I said."Actually,winter is coming today."he replied.

"Oh yeah."I realized as I saw the snow starting to fall."Here's another cold pun."I said.He nodded in response.

"Did you know that when your alone and get too cold,you might become ice-olated."I said."BA-DUM-TSS!Nice one!"he cheered and kissed my cheek.

We arrived at my house.I waved bye to him by a goodbye kiss as he froze with a blue face.I chuckled and went inside.

"YASSS!!!GOODBYE KISS!!!"

I chuckled more as I heard him cheer like it's the first time he ever kissed me.

"Hello my child,why did you not come home yesterday?"I was greeted by mom."Oh,I slept with Sans."I replied simply."Are you sure?"she said more firmly."Yes mom."I said.

"Well,then come join us for hot chocolate."she said and smiled as we entered the dining room where everyone is."Hello!"I greeted."Hello!"they replied.

"What happened last night?"Asriel asked."Oh,you know,just slept with Sans."I said.Dad raised an eyebrow at me."Did you do something last night?"

"WHAT?!No dad!EWWW!"I faked gagged as Asriel and Chara snorted.I grabbed my hot chocolate and slowly drank it.

"Anyway,mom,dad?"I called them."Yes.my child?"they replied."Remember when you asked me to become the ambassador of monster and I said no because I was a bit...too young..."I said."Of course we do."dad said."Well,I think now's the time."I said.They looked at me and dad spoke.

"Well then,I suppose you can handle it.You'll be ambassador of monsters on the ceremony on 13,Friday."

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N:MWAHAHAHA!!!The suspense on the first P.O.V.!The lovey dovey stuff earlier!And the DATE!!!MWAHAHAHA!!!I feel so evil!>:)Also,sorry this chappie is short.But MWAHAHAHA!!!So I hope you like it!*sees an angry mob with torches and pitchforks*Umm...BYE FLUFFYBEARS,LUV YOU!!!*runs away*