Chapter 28:Friday The 13th

A/N:Heya fluffybears!New CHAPPIE IS HERE!!!Hope u like it!I wonder what will happen!Hmmmm...ON WITH THE STORY!!!

________________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

"HeLlO FrIsK.MiSs Me?"

I got startled by the voice.I looked around the dark room seeing nobody and nothing...

Then I saw blue wires run up to me and got wrapped in my red soul.Chains rose from the floor and locked my feet to the ground.Suddenly the blue wires got tighter and tighter,making me suffocate.

"G-Gah!"

I could feel my soul slowly break into little pieces,yet I refused.

"S-Sans!H-He...p..."I was slowly losing it...

*crack*

"AHHHHH!!!"

*shatter*

"GAHHH!!!"

I bolted up right my bed.

I was sweating of nervousness.Still confused,scared and shocked of what I dreamt up.

Questions kept racing around my mind.

Who was that guy?
Why would he do that?
Do I know him?
Is he real?
Is he gonna come?

I shook my head,trying to forget about everything.

I looked at my alarm clock,seeing it's just 7:45 AM.

I grabbed my iPhone.I was barely still,shaking.I searched through my contacts and I found the one I was looking for.

Sans.

I called him.

Soon,he answered.

CALL MODE!!!

Sans:Huh?Hey my FRISK-y girlfriend.What's goin-

Frisk:S-Sans...*sobs*

Sans:F-Frisk?!A-Are you okay?!

Frisk:Sans...C-Can you c-come?*cries more

Sans:Of course kid!

NORMAL MODE!!!

He hanged up as quickly as possible.

Suddenly,Sans appeared in front of me.Yet I wasn't startled.I was too busy crying.

He looked at me with pure worry as I hug him,crying on his jacket.He was startled at first then he hugged me pack,patting my back.

"I-I'm scared Sans..."I stuttered hugging him tightly.

"There's nothing to be scared of Frisk..."he replied as I let go and he wiped my tears away.

"I was so scared..."I whispered calming down.

"Nightmare?"he asked,quite sure actually.

I slowly nod at him,making him sigh.

He picked me up bridal style and we both lay on my bed,hugging each other.

"Can you tell me all about it?"he asked.I nodded and began explaining.

TIME SKIP!!!

He looked shocked after hearing about my nightmare.Suddenly,I saw him open his mouth and speak like most humans do,opening his mouth and closing it."Frisk,I'll protect you as always ok?"he assured me.

"Really?"I asked.He caressed my cheek and smiled."Really."

We both share a sweet little passionate kiss in my room.Soon,he have to leave.He does have a life of his own dough.

He kissed me goodbye and teleported away.

TIME SKIP TO 8:00 PM!!!

I stood in a table after everyone ate dinner.We're at the plaza.I was sitting next to Sans,Papyrus,mom,Chara and Asriel.Dad is at the stage.

He tapped a wine bottle in his hands with a spoon,making a sound and catching everyone's attention.

"Hello everyone!I,Mayor Asgore Dreemurr is proud to pronounce the new Ambassador of the monsters who is also known as my daughter,Frisk Dreemurr!Honey,come up stage!"dad introduced the ceremony.

I smiled as a spotlight shone on me as I stand up from my seat with clapping heard everywhere.

"That's my girl!"Sans yelled and whistled making me chuckle and blush red.

I walked towards dad and walk to the stage.He looked at me with a smile and some tears."I'm so proud of you hunny..."he said and hugged me."Thank you Papa."I smiled and hugged back.

He walked out of the stage to seat next to mom.

I looked at everyone especially at Sans.I smiled."Hello.I,Frisk Dreemurr would like to thank my family including my friends!I want to thank Sans,my boyfriend,Undyne,Alphys,Papyrus,Mettaton,mom,dad,Asriel,Chara,I want to thank all of you!"

"You all helped me so much and I want to say thank you."I finished.

Everyone clapped.

"Now I,Frisk Dreemurr shall beco-"

Suddenly gun fires we're everywhere,people and monsters started panicking.Loud screams filled the area.People and monsters are running everywhere.Everyone I love looked at me in pure shock and worry.Three men running around,their faces covered in a black mask,their hands holding guns.

Suddenly I felt someone cover my nose and mouth.I tried to scream,yet no one can hear me.I felt myself slowly become limp and sleepy.I could see Sans running towards me.Yet it was such a blur.

Soon,darkness engulfed me entirely as I saw nothing.

"FRISK!!!"

_________________________________________________

A/N:PHEW!!!Pretty intense chappie!CLIFFHANGER!!!So what do you think?And who is that guy from Frisk's dream?You probably know because of the hint I gave!Welp,BYE FLUFFYBEARS!!!LUV YOU!!!