Chapter 34:A Mysterious Dream

A/N:HELLO FLUFFYBEARS!!!New chappie coming through!My space bar is going crazy so yeah...Welp,ON WITH THE STORY!!!

______________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

I was in a dark room,locked inside.There we're no windows nor a door.I was cornered.Trapped as you may say.

I was shaking uncontrollably.Not knowing where I am,nor what I am doing here.

A loud bang was heard as a white glow fades in,shocking me.As the white glow fades away,the bang was no longer heard,I see a woman...

Standing in front of me.She had shiny long carmine hair and shiny brown eyes.She had beautiful tan skin..She wore a white beautiful flowy dress.She smiled at me ever so sweetly.Ever since she's here,the whole room got filled with light...

Ever since she's here,the whole room got filled with light

There she is...

Carly Fae Human...

Also known as...my and Chara's mom...

She smiled happily as I ran to her.I hugged her tight,burying my face into her dress.And I cried...

"Sweetie...."she cooed as she played with my hair.I looked up and saw her glitch slightly.But the glitch was slow enough for me to see her tear soaked face and red liquid on her.She soon glitch back into what I saw earlier.

"Mom,what are you doing here?"I asked her."I want to warn you about something..."she said.

"Please......"

"Please what mom?"

"Please do not make the same mistake I did..."

"What?"I asked."What mistake?"

She signed."About...A kiss...."she said softly but loud enough for me to hear."A kiss?With who?"I asked REALLY confused.

She signed."I wish I could tell you but...I can't.It would break the timeline..."

"You know about THE TIMELINES?!"I asked shocked."Of course I do honey....I raised you..."she said and smiled.

She took a good look at me."My my,my baby girl is all grown up."she softly laughed."Mom!"I laughed."I can't stay long honey,but let me do you a favor."she said.

She took my hand as we started walking.She lead me to a wooden door I haven't seen before.

"Mom,where does this door take me to?"I asked."You will find out."she answered quite briefly.She motioned me to go through the door.I nodded.

I gave her one last hug."Don't worry...We'll be seeing each other again..."she cooed.I nodded as my tears started to flow.She wiped my tears away.She smiled soothingly as she waved good bye.I waved as well as I went through the door.

.......................

I opened my eyes.I see myself in a large bed.

I looked at a bed side table to see a picture of me and Sans kissing.Beside the picture was a checklist.I grabbed it and read.

/ Propose to Frisk
/ Schedule
/  Prepare clothes
/ Get all the parties done
_ Get married_
...............
_Break up

Break...up?What does this mean?And the get married part is crossed out with lines?

I stood up the bed and looked around.I was inside an unfamiliar room with pictures of me and Sans.

There was also a...crib?What?

I walked to the door and went out of the room.

I walked downstairs to see Sans in the couch watching T.V.There seems to be tears in his eye sockets.Sans?I walked closer to him.I was about to place my hand on his shoulder until...

*SMACK*

My hand was smacked away."Sans...Are you ok?"I asked him.And...

*SMACK*

My face grew red because of a hand print."S-Sans?"I stuttered,scared now.His eye sockets doesn't have at least any pupils.His face was a frown.He stood up and walked away."Oh,and by the way..."he suddenly said...

"We're o-"

_________________________________________________

A/N:CLIFFHANGER!!!So...Hope you have fun while reading this!BYE FLUFFYBEARS LUV YOU!!!