Chapter 63:Sisters

A/N:HELLO FLUFFYBEARS
(De only reason this chappie is titled Sisters cuz...well, the two sisters or twins are the only P.O.V.s here lel.)
Well then, we're coming closer to the epilogue... I'll miss dis story...
BUT!!!

No, we're not at the last chappie before the epilogue.

Yap

So yeah, did u take my offer on tissues? Maybe u'll need more...

Lol

Anyway, guys, from the last author's note I added, please warn anyone you know that are great writers and if u know the website or sumthing, please avoid it at all costs, I heard there's some sort of virus or sumthing so yah.

Watch out my fluffybears and those that are not my fluffybears. Just watch out please. Keep ur book/s copyright "All rights reserved".

Now that that's outta the way,
ON WITH DE STORY

___________________________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

My breathing started to quicken and hesitation started to grow from a sapling to a fully grown tree in my mind.

I swear, I feel like any second now, someone would grab me by my feet and pull me through he ground.

And once more, I heard the same spine-chilling laughter, ringing in my ears, yet, something about the life felt... familiar...

As weird as it may sound, the laugh seemed like the person laughing was....having fun, not in the horrifying or terrible way of having fun. The laugh felt, a bit normal...

That's when I realized, the only thing that was spine-chilling about that life was... it sounded like me...

And before I knew it, a pair of hands, grabbed me by the foot and dragged me at the ground, as my own screams filled the air.

Unusually, the hands felt... weird... it felt soft and, human-like. The hands felt young as well. I felt... comfortable. It's weird yet, I knew the moment was terrifying, no matter how comfortable the hands of the attacker were, I was in grave danger.

Although, the thought stood still in my mind, my main priority was to grab at least one of my knives from my purse and use it to pull myself back up and face the attacker on my own.

But before I even had the chance to grab my purse, it all happened so quickly. I was knocked out, straight from the back of my head as a striking pain started and faded away as darkness started consuming my entire existence.

I knew I was unconscious at that right moment. There was no doubt about it. I knew I am about to die. I knew I am about to face my worst fear.

So, hesitation filled me once more, but the hesitation this time, was replaced my regret. Yet the thought of my friends' happiness and peacefulness brought my determination back on.

So, I tried to break out of my unconscious shell, no matter how long it'll take, I won't give up.

Chara's P.O.V.

"Asriel..."I whispered as I entered his room. The goat boy lay asleep on his bed, as I walked towards his unconscious body. I took a deep sigh and started walking back towards the door, till I heard a soft sound,"Chara?"

I looked back at him as he rubbed his eyes and stared at me afterwards. And I exchanged the long stare. He then stood up after a few moments and took off his hoodie.

He walked towards me and placed the hoodie over my body as I blush a bright red all of the sudden. He hugged me from behind as I kept my stance straight. But soon enough, I relaxed into his arms as he only tightened his grip on my body.

The moment was silent, yet the comfortable kind...at least, for me...

He then started sobbing into my back,"I-I'm sorry..."

I subtly covered my mouth in shock and responded,"What for?"

"For e-everything..."

Just then he let go of me and walked to my front. He grabbed my arms and pushed me to the wall and that only made my blushing red face worse, and I didn't even think it was possible.

(A/N:Kay this part is a bit slightly SPG so yah, guess u could call it a lime...)

He then started to nib on my sweet spot and I couldn't help but respond in a very naughty way.

"A-Ah...A-Asriel, let go of me... Y-You're d-dr-UNK, a-again...."

(a/n:Reading is plain comfortable, writing....no I belong to hell, I'mma join Heather in Hell...(Yo Girl from Heathers reference ;))

That's when I pushed him back, "A-Asriel, stop, p-please..."

He looked at me for a while and once more said he's sorry.

He then sat at his bed and used his blanket to cover himself up.

I stood there, astonished although... I lowered my head, realizing this wasn't the first time.

He did something...worse....

Everything was really rubbing off on him.

Once he fell asleep, he laid on the bed as I covered his body comfortably with the blanket he's hugging. I then stared at him for a moment and whispered in his long ear,"We'll fix this, Azzy...I promise you..."

I then walked away and out of the house. But not before leaving a single glance at my quite abode...

I took a walk towards Frisk's new house and soon I reached my location.

I knocked on the door.

No answer...

I knocked two times more.

No answer...

"Frisk? Are you there?" I call out louder, knocking on the door a few more times.

That's it, I'm going in.

I burst the door open, kicking it multiple times and banging my shoulder at the door. My movements were so harsh that I caught people's attention, making it look like I was barging into a house.

I barged right in, screamed at the top of my lungs, "FRISK, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

And that's when I knew something was terribly wrong.

But that was not all...

I could feel her screams climbing up my spine as I hurriedly dialed a number, murmuring the words,"Pick up" many times.

___________________________________________________________

There!

Chapter done!

I think I'm running out of ideas to add before de end lel

So anyway,

SEE U GUYS SOON LUV UUUUUUU FLUFFYBEARS!!!!