Chapter 19:Beware

A/N:Heya fluffybears!So here's the new chappie!Hope ya like it!Also I do not own art below.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sans' P.O.V.

I woke up in a dark room.Nothing to be seen.

Where am I?

I started to walk.And walk.And walk.It seems like this room is never ending.

"Hello?!"I called out as the word echoes...

"Sans?"

I heard a very familiar voice behind me.I looked behind and saw...

"You..."I hissed...

Frisk's P.O.V.

I continued to walk around this very strange and dark room.

A never ending dark room...

"You..."

I heard a familiar voice.

Sans?

"Why are you here?"he said coldly.Yet I still can't see him or the other person he's talking to.

"Sans,please...Talk to me..."I heard another voice."Why should I?"Sans spoke.

I walked forward and saw two figures in front of me.Sans and another skeleton with two cracks on his skull,one going down to his mouth and the other going up to the top of his skull with a hole on each hand.

(A/N:OKAY,before I continue,you probably know who he is.And the reason he is speaking instead of his language,you know what I'm saying,is because I don't wanna waste my time writing what his language is.And his magic is purple since I have no idea what it is.Continue.)

They noticed me."Frisk,stay away."Sans demanded."No...Wait...Please my child...Come with us..."the other skeleton spoke.

My...child?

"Stay right there Frisk.And don't come any closer."Sans ordered.Then,a purple aura wrapped around my body."S-Sans?"I stuttered,confused and scared."Dad,let her go!"Sans demanded.

This guy is his DAD?!

The purple aura took me in front of this guy.

I was trembling,shaking."H-Hello..."I stuttered."DAD DON'T HURT HER!"Sans came in front of me."Don't worry,Sans.I won't hurt the woman."this guy said and used his magic to take Sans to my side.

"Hello,Frisk Dreemurr.I am Gaster.W.D. Gaster.Sans and Papyrus' father.But you can call me dad."he said.I looked at Sans confused.He still glaring at him."Well,then sir.It's very nice to meet you."I shook his hand.

"I don't have much time,but...I need to tell this to you two."he said."Just tell it,dad.I don't want to see you ever again."Sans hissed."Sans,that's your father."I told him."No.It's okay Frisk.I deserve that."Gaster said.

Sans and Gaster signed.

"Anyway,Frisk,Sans...I want to tell you two,beware...Of the error.Beware of the glitch.Beware of-"Gaster warned us as he slowly faded away."W-WAIT!Beware of who?Who's the glitch and error?"I asked but he was gone.

I looked at Sans,seeing his blank face."S-Sans...What did he mean?Is he really your father?"I asked him."Frisk...I...don't know what he meant...I just can't see right through him..."he said with a pun."And...he really is my and Paps' father..."

"Sans...What we're your parents like?"I asked him.He stared at me blankly."O-Oh.I'm sorry.I didn't-"I was cut off."No prob.I was only 4 years old back then and Paps 3.Mom died while we we're still in the surface.In the war.And dad...grew missing the next day.I took care of Papy and me.And luckily,we we're able to get what we want until now..."he explained."That's why I'm so angry with him."

"Sans...I didn't know...I'm sorry..."I said as he continued to cry.I wiped his tears away and snuggled with him.

I woke up and Sans aswell.The sun is already up,shining ever so brightly.I snuggled to him."Remember always,Sans...I love you..."I told him.He hugged me back."I love you too...

__________________________________________________________

A/N:Phew!Finally done!And I'm sorry this chapter is a bit short.Normally I would set a goal of 700+ words but I didn't know what else to put here.So I still hope you like it!And these two lovebirds are getting serious!Also,the reason I'm not saying I do not own Undertale is because,it's getting pretty annoying.

Anyways,BYE FLUFFYBEARS!LUV YOU!