Chapter 62:Visits

SO HELLO FLUFFYBEARS

IT'S FRIDAY AND THERE'S NO SCHOOL AGAIN YAY

Since I have nothing to do, I'LL UPDATE RN YAAAAAAAAYYYY

IT'S SATURDAY NOW MY CUZ IS COMIN OVER!!! YAYYYYY

ON WITH DE STORY

___________________________________________________________

Sam's P.O.V.

His face darkened, just from saying Frisk's name. He stared at me, and I swear, he's about to say 'Get out of this house.'

"Get out of this house," yea I'm right. "If that's all you have to say, get the hell out-"

"FRISK IS PREGNANT!"

He stared at me, in shock actually, his face was easily readable, and my heart skipped a beat from nervousness.

"She...S-She's...pregnant...?"he stuttered and covered his mouth with his hands, his body startled trembling and fear corrupted his non-existent brain.

"I didn't want to be the one who breaks you the news but-"he cut me off and he paused for a moment. His deep voice continued,"I-I'm going to be a f-father..."

He paused for another moment, tears filling his eyes and slowly dripping his skull,"A-And I b-blew it..."

He started crying. Pity and sadness overfilled me and before I knew it, I hugged him, not caring Mettaton was watching behind.

I pulled him close to my stomach as he cried on my denim jacket and shirt. His sobs echoed the room as Mettaton stood in the door frame to the kitchen, his hands holding a tray of refreshments. He walked back to the kitchen and before I knew it...

The door of the house burst open, as I let go of Sans and pushed him away as he stared at the new guests.

"D-Dad? Paperja-jam?" I stuttered out of shock as my cheeks flushed in a cherry dimension of embarrassment and looking over to Sans, he's got a pretty blue face as well. And that only made me blush harder,I didn't even think it was possible. I looked back at the two skeletons who went inside,"Sorry for the sudden outburst.."Ink chuckled nervously as Mettaton peeked from the kitchen.

"Well...I'll just be in my room..."Mettaton awkwardly said after placing the tray of refreshments to the center table and he walked off to his room to fulfill his words.

"Y-You know Ink and PJ?"Sans asked after wiping some tears off his face.

"Well, they kinda, took me in a few years later after PJ was made.."I said, scratching the back of my neck.(A/N:YAAAAAAYYY I ALWAYS WANTED A BIG BRO AND A MAGIC DAD LEL)

Dad, a.k.a. Ink then hugged me tightly as I hugged back and then PJ walked over to me and hugged me too.

"You haven't changed a bit, Sammy!" PJ snorted as I growled, "I told you to stop calling me that!Only my best friends can!" And his laugh just went louder.

"PJ, I thought you didn't want to come, since when were you all so giddy?" dad asked. "Well, I'll never miss an opportunity to mess with my lil sister!"(A/N:I take it back. I hate this. But I still wanna have a big bro. But since I'm de eldest, oh well.)

And that made me growl louder as I started fake punching him on the chest,"You are such a wet cheeseball!" I screamed as cheeks fiercely flared at my face as he started snorting at how weak my attacks are to him.

Sans just fake coughed as everyone looked over to him. But of course, me being a wet cheeseball too, just when everyone thought we were done, I punched PJ one more time as he grunted,"You are such a wet cheeseball." And with that I rolled my eyes at him.

"Anyway, Ink, what brings you here?"Sans asked, a bit confused. "Well, we just came here to visit and comfort you," Dad replied.

I could tell Sans was a bit confused and suspicious, by that expression he's wearing, it's kind of hard to read.

Then, something dawned on me, where's Dad-E?

And so I asked dad,"Dad? Where's Dad-E?"

And with that, Sans asked another question,"Who's Dad-E?"

Dad passed for a moment, his expression was unreadable to understand what he's feeling right now. I looked over to PJ and he looked the same. Out of confusion, "What'd I say?"

Third Person's P.O.V.

Sans sat in the couch out of confusion. Yet inside, he was hurting. Dying. He couldn't believe himself. He lost the only girl who made him this way and to make matters worse, that girl was pregnant of their child.

Just then Ink gasped, all of the sudden. "Dad! Are you okay?"Sam and PJ asked him as they clung on to him. "Error just mind-linked me..."

"You mean Dad-E?!" she asked in shock. "How is that possible?!" he added. Looking over at Sans, he said, "What did he say?" He was so calm it could blew their minds off.

"He was saying something...about Frisk..." Ink explained,"Frisk is at the UnderGround at this moment and very close to where Purēya is..."

"No..." Sans whispered at what Ink just said as PJ's and Sam's eyes and eye sockets were wide in shock.

"God, how could we been so naive?!" PJ screamed, causing Sam to outburst as well,"You KNEW about this?!"

Her purple eyes were turning yellow and glowing brightly,"Do you think this is a game?! SHE COULD BE IN DANGER AS WE KNOW IT!"

"Sam, calm the f*ck down!"PJ screamed at him.

"I don't need to calm down! You two knew about this and you didn't even think it through?!"

"Honey, calm down..."Ink whispered and grabbed Sam by the shoulders as her eyes were dimming and went back to the original color,"Everything is alright...We'll find her.."

Just then Sans walked closer,"You mean...she could die in any minute?"

Meanwhile, Frisk just walked passed through Waterfall, clinging tightly to her purse where two knives are. There was not a single strand of light to be seen yet she was not backing down.

"Did you really think that she would be safe and nothing would happen?!"

As Frisk continued on, she stepped on a dry branch, causing her to jump out of shock and reach out for one of her knives and pointed it to anything.

"WHAT IF SHE'S DEAD BY NOW AND IT'S ALL OF YOUR FAULT?!"

Just then a maniacal yet playful laugh filled the air of Hotlands as Frisk shivered in fear as the laugh faded away.

Yet, something feels off...

___________________________________________________________

WELP

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

What will happen to Frisk now? OH AND GUESS WHO'S PURĒYA?!

MWAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA I CAN'T WAIT TILL I WRITE THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS AND THE EPILOGUE!!

TAKE THIS 10,000 PACK OF TISSUES CUZ IT'S GONNA BE A HELL OF A RIDE!!

Anyway, BAI FLUFFYBEARS LUV U

😘❤️😘❤️😘🖤😈🖤😈🖤😈