Chapter 6:Shopping

I DO NOT OWN UNDERTALE

A/N:Hi fluffybears!Do you know what it feels like when you already done something and can't change it and now your full of regret.I know that.BUT I DON'T REGRET MAKING THIS STORY!It's just...I did something I regret...NOT THIS ONE!Anyways...ON WITH THE STORY!!!

_____________________________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

I walked to the bathroom,holding my new clothes,wiping away my tears.

What did Chara mean?

I walked inside and locked the door.I took a quick shower.

(TEM SKIP)

I feel happy now.

After my shower,I dried myself up.Then I wore a blue dress with purple short sleeves,black legging and red flat sandals.

I stepped out the bathroom to see all of them looking at me."Don't worry guys!I'm fine!Forget about it!"I reassured them."Kid...C'mon..."Sans said."I'll tell you later!No all girls go take a shower!Mom's picking us girls later."

"I guess..."Undyne said.

"Wait,I'm coming too,right darling?"Metta asked."Sorry MTT.But I know you love pink.That's a girl trait,but your not a girl."Sans teased with a cheeky grin."Well...being short is a girl trait."Mettaton said.Sans grin was gone."Why you little..."

Everything is back to normal...Finally...

I showed a little smile."COULD YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING FOR ONCE?!"Undyne yelled holding a spear."Undyne!"Paps and Mettaton gasped."C-Calm down,U-Undyne..."Alphys said placing her hand on her shoulder."YEA ANOTHER FIGHT!!!This can get Asriel as it gets!"

Yup...Back to normal...

(TEM SKIP TO WHEN TORIEL PICKS THEM UP)

*HONK**HONK*

That must be mom now!

Undyne is wearing a red sleeveless top with black jeans and blue rubber shoes.Alphys is wearing a black little dress with black sandals.My outfit is still the same.

"C'mon,kids!"we heard mom yell.We said our goodbyes to the boys.Undyne went outside,along with Alphys.

But I felt some boney hands grab my wrist.I looked behind and see Sans,his face slightly blue."C'mere kiddo."

"Is there something you need,Sans?"I asked him,clearly confused."Hold on."he said and pulled me by my ear."AHH!"

"Sorry kiddo.Heh.Didn't mean to...get under your skin..."he said,winking.Paps groaned in the background."What did you do,you bonehead?"I asked him.

"Touch your ear."he said.I touched my ear and felt something hanging on it.I looked at it.It's an earring...

(A/N EDIT:The reason her hair is short is because it will be longer soon like the cover

(A/N EDIT:The reason her hair is short is because it will be longer soon like the cover.)"Awwww....Thanks Sans!"I hugged him while kinda tearing up.Well I tackled him to the ground while hugging him."Your welcome,kiddo..."he said,patting my head."Now go on,goat mom's waiting for you."

I released him from the hug and said goodbye as I walked out of the house to mom's white car.

I went inside to the back with Undyne and Alphys sat while mum is driving in the front.

"How was your night,dears?"mom asked as she started the engine."Great mum!"I replied."I was actually going to make her and Sans kiss!"Undyne blurted out,but not in the rude way."UNDYNE!"mom shouted,her starting to drive."I w-would have t-too..."Alphys added."I'm so happy you guys didn't."I said.

That's not true...

(TEM SKIP TO THE MALL)

Mum's car stopped and we all went out.

Mum locked her car and held my hand like I'm still a child."Do I look like a child?"I asked,not in the rude way."You are still my child,are you not?"mom replied as Undyne snickered and Alphys giggled.

We went inside and started shopping!

(TEM SKIP TO AFTER THEY FINISHED SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES AND DECOR)

We continued to walk and walk to the open doors.

I bought a long black mermaid dress and black heels.And they insisted I also buy a small silver tiara.Undyne a tuxedo since that's what she wanted and a pair of black leather shoes.Alphys,a sleeveless green dress with gold flowers and yellow flat sandals.And Mom a strapless brown dress with sleeves and a black heels.We kept the clotes in our shopping bags.

Then Undyne whispered in my ear."C'mon."

I nodded."Mum,me and Undyne need to use the bathroom for a second,okay?"I asked."Of course,my child."

Me and Undyne walked away.

I swear I can hear Alphys and mum talk behind us.

"U-Undyne's been pretty w-weird lately..."

"I'm sure it's fine."

Me and Undyne arrived in front of a ring store and she grabbed her phone and placed it on her,gill?Fin?Ear?

"Yo,Sans.Let's search for that ring."she said.

And within a second,Sans appeared in front of us making us scream like idiots."DAMMIT SANS!DO YOU WANT ME TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK?!"Undyne yelled as I started to catch my breath.

"Sorry,salmon and numb skull."he apoligized with a pun.

We walked inside the ring store and was greeted by a man who showed us rings.

I bent down and look at some rings."..... .. ...."

"Did you say something,Sans?"I asked as since I heard him mumble something."N-NOTHING!"

"Hey look at this one!"Undyne exclaimed,pointing at a ring with a shiny yellow diamond on top of a silver ring or circle."Yeah.That's actually nice!And it's not expensive."I complimented."And Alphys does love silver and yellow diamonds."Sans added.(A/N:Made that up!)

"Sir do you have this ring in lizard monster size?"

(TEM SKIP)

We bought the ring and said goodbye to Sans.He teleported away and me and Undyne walked back to mum and Alphys as she hid the box of the ring on her pocket.

We went inside mom's car and drove off.

__________________________________________________

I DO NOT OWN UNDERTALE

A/N:YAY DONE!Finally!Welp,bye-bye,fluffybear!Love you!